zealousrap Posted January 15, 2005 Posted January 15, 2005 hey you can count on me being there I just need directions from campus and whatnot...send me a pm with more details...
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 15, 2005 Posted January 15, 2005 [quote name='dUSt' date='Jan 13 2005, 02:26 PM'] I'll go if there's beer and someone picks me up from the airpote. [/quote] If you're serious, I pretty much know my way around/through Pittsburgh now
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 16, 2005 Posted January 16, 2005 *BUMP* So...who's all seriously coming?
Brother Adam Posted January 17, 2005 Author Posted January 17, 2005 All of you have PM's in your inbox regarding the Party.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 17, 2005 Posted January 17, 2005 Does that mean she has to stay locked away in the bedroom until the party is over?
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jan 17 2005, 02:21 PM'] You can't come. [/quote] Fine! I'll just stay in my box and make loud, obnoxious noises to ruin your 'precious' party
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 19 2005, 01:12 PM'] Fine! I'll just stay in my box and make loud, obnoxious noises to ruin your 'precious' party [/quote] Like that episode of Friends when they lock Chandler in a box? Teresa: Adam...may I just have a little pizza? Please? Adam: Darn it T, get back in your cage! [b]Don't make me get the hose!!![/b]
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 They locked Chandler in a box?! [b]YOU[/b] watched Friends?!!!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 I wasn't always so against the pop culture...I've seen every episode of Seinfeld... And yes, they locked Chandler in a box and he was supposed to be quite, so during dinner he shouted, "hey, you guys can't tell, but I'm actually mooning you right now!"
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 19, 2005 Posted January 19, 2005 I actually saw that episode... and I never watch Friends. lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now