rachael Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jan 10 2005, 05:41 PM'] Oh yeah? Well.. Well.... Rachael es muy bonito [/quote] it's bonita, by the way
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='hyperdulia again' date='Jan 10 2005, 06:40 PM'] Raphael, speaking is not the same as reading..my uh..anyhoo..Jon...he got an A in Greek and Hebrew at ***********. I'm not sure how much help he'll be to you though over the net. I'll give you our email if you want. [/quote] lol...I don't expect to speak it...I can translate it proficiently, given time and a lexicon, but I don't like to. I can read it, too, and I can read it out loud, but I can't speak it in conversation.
geetarplayer Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 Feminine subject with a masculine adjective? Tsk tsk, Hermano Adam! Better work on your agreement! -Mark
Brother Adam Posted January 10, 2005 Author Posted January 10, 2005 (edited) [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 10 2005, 06:42 PM'] it's bonita, by the way [/quote] Rachael es una cabeza de extremo :angry: Edited January 10, 2005 by Brother Adam
Brother Adam Posted January 10, 2005 Author Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='geetarplayer' date='Jan 10 2005, 06:43 PM'] Feminine subject with a masculine adjective? Tsk tsk, Hermano Adam! Better work on your agreement! -Mark [/quote] I'm just using a translation tool at this point. I'm not even checking the work
rachael Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jan 10 2005, 05:45 PM'] Rachael es una cabeza de extremo :angry: [/quote]
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 U is iedereen een bundel van bedriegers!
curtins Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 wow bro adam do you have a russian key board??? umm I can speak and type english and a tiny bit of spanish ohh yeah im pimpin
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 U heeft iedereen te veel tijd op uw handen
rachael Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 10 2005, 05:54 PM'] U is iedereen een bundel van bedriegers! [/quote]
rachael Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 10 2005, 05:56 PM'] U heeft iedereen te veel tijd op uw handen [/quote] it's true
heyyoimjohnny Posted January 10, 2005 Posted January 10, 2005 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 10 2005, 05:29 PM'] your mom goes to college [/quote] LOL!!!!
azaelia Posted January 12, 2005 Posted January 12, 2005 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='Jan 10 2005, 06:29 PM'] your mom goes to college [/quote] Hehe, I understand that now!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now