and do thou
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan
and all the evil spirits
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is thy fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that any one who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.

Inspired with this confidence,
I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins my Mother;
to thee do I come,
before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Thy Geekdom Come

I called my parents and I heard him screaming and swearing terribly in the background about breaking things and threatening to destroy stuff and my parents were swearing back at him. My dad had his keys. Well...then it went quiet and I was about to hang up and call the cops. My father picked up the phone again and told me that my brother grabbed a bunch of his prescription drugs, shouted, "have a nice life!" and drove away. :(

oh dear! :sadder:

Oh Mother of Perpetual Help, grant that I may ever invoke your powerful name, the protection of the living and the salvation of the dying. Purest Mary, let your name henceforth be ever on my lips. Delay not, Blessed Lady, to rescue me whenever I call on you. In my temptations, in my needs, I will never cease to call on you, ever repeating your sacred name, Mary, Mary. What a consolation, what sweetness, what confidence fills my soul when I utter your sacred name or even only think of your! I thank the Lord for having given you so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name. But I will not be content with merely uttering your name. Let my love for your prompt me ever to hail you Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help, pray for me and grant me the favor I confidently ask of you. Our Lady, please guide and protect Micah's brother from all harm, self harm or otherwise.

Amen.

oh goodness.

Oh my.

O Holy Queen of Heaven, unite your prayers to Christ's divine heart, and spare this child of the light from an irrepairable mistake. Keep him from the clutches of Satan and his followers, and lead him to the grace of your Son's everlasting Light. O loving Virgin Mary, you brought the Light of Life into the world. Grant that this soul so burdened by suffering might not be extinguished in times of darkness. For behold, Christ makes all things new! I ask that you, the angels, and the saints might intercede for him, and bless this time of fear and desolation with a renewed spirit of hope!

Amen!

Angel of God, his guardian dear, to whom God's love commits him here, ever this day be at his side, to light and guard, to rule and guide. AMEN.

Most Holy Name of the Redeemer, protect us!

Let all fall prostrate before the name above all other names....JESUS, Lord and God, look upon your servants with mercy as we call to You in dire need!

Jesus, I trust in You.

omg.... *hugs* Raphael

Lord have mercy!!
O blood and water which gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a fountain of mercy for us, I trust in You!!