An Old School Catholic Message Board

Consumer Reports advocates abortions

cmotherofpirl

[quote] I'de rather test products on my own than having magazines that are loaded with endorsements and money tell me which product is the best "value".[/quote]

As I understand it consumer reports is non profit and doesnt take advertising.

here pulled this off their website...

[quote]Consumer Reports® and ConsumerReports.org® are published by Consumers Union, an expert, independent nonprofit organization whose mission is to work for a fair, just, and safe marketplace for all consumers and to empower consumers to protect themselves. To achieve this mission, we test, inform, and protect. To maintain our independence and impartiality, CU accepts no outside advertising, no free test samples, and has no agenda other than the interests of consumers. CU supports itself through the sale of our information products and services, individual contributions, and a few noncommercial grants. Consumers Union is governed by a board of 18 directors, who are elected by CU members and meet three times a year. CU's President, James Guest, oversees a staff of more than 450. [/quote]

Edited by FilmGuy127

homeschoolmom

[quote name='FilmGuy127' date='Jan 12 2005, 10:23 PM']
As I understand it consumer reports is non profit and doesnt take advertising. [/quote]
yeah, i thought so, too.

Next thing you know they'll be telling you which machete chops of limbs most efficiently. Maybe this is all a joke, and its in their funny Advertisment section... "Abortion! Comes with a free trip to the hottest place around! Its literally out of this world!"