An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey, I became PM Peep!

Cathurian

Laudate_Dominum

cause of how many posts you have. that is the gauge for how cool someone is around here. you are mad cool.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Cathurian' date='Jan 14 2005, 08:33 PM'] So you become a PM Peep at 183 posts? :D [/quote]
not sure.. I thought it was less than that. Its been a while for me though.

[quote name='Cathurian' date='Jan 14 2005, 06:33 PM'] So you become a PM Peep at 183 posts? :D [/quote]
I don't remember the exact number of posts, but its probably between 150 and 183. :P

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 14 2005, 06:38 PM'] Does anyone remember how many posts you need before you can make up your own title?? [/quote]

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='Jan 14 2005, 06:39 PM'] 3150 [/quote]
At least I think that's the number of posts. :D

Laudate_Dominum

I hope so because I'm getting pretty close. of course I've probably averaged one post a week these past few months. :(

Laudate_Dominum

Not to hijack this thread or anything, but I just realized I missed my PM birthday! I joined in January of last year so I've been here for over a year.. wow, I feel like I'm getting old.

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 14 2005, 06:41 PM'] I hope so because I'm getting pretty close. of course I've probably averaged one post a week these past few months. :( [/quote]
You'll be there in no time at all. I on the other hand will not be there for quite some time.

[quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Jan 14 2005, 06:54 PM'] yes it is 3150 [/quote]
The figure is now confirmed.

:D