Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why can't we all just get along?


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='hyperdulia again' date='Jan 16 2005, 12:14 AM']

Cmom

Really? I hadn't heard that.
-------------------

[/quote]
There is a case pending in Philadelphia where the prosecutor is using "ethnic intimidation" laws (hate speech statutes) to charge protestors who were reading the bible with a felony

whatever happened to a nice friendly protest where everybody (protestor and protestee) got arrested for disturbing the peace, paid a $50 fine and went home?

Posted

Share the land - Share the Land

Posted (edited)

I am being nice :) I even triedto lighen the mood up by bringing up tacos, so very tasty and good for you, randomly :D

Edited by Tony
Posted

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women, and blessed si the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, amen

(for peace)

heyyoimjohnny
Posted

How bout them Italians? I do so love Italians.

homeschoolmom
Posted

I'm always nice. :) :) :)

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jan 16 2005, 12:10 AM'] aww Rachael :group: it'll be okay ^_^ [/quote]
:stupid:


except scratch stupid and put "her"



either way im with jennie on that one. itll be okay rach!!

Posted

please????? :sadder:

Posted

my religion book says its good to be patriotic

Posted

doesn't mean we can't be nice to other nationalities.

Posted

as i said in another thread, were all part of ONE world, lets just get along :)

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Jan 17 2005, 10:52 AM'] as i said in another thread, were all part of ONE world, lets just get along :) [/quote]
I agree. Just as long as your not from Djibouti. <_<

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...