Jamel Posted February 10, 2005 Posted February 10, 2005 [quote name='JazzforJesus' date='Feb 10 2005, 03:20 PM'] jamel cracks me up [/quote] Noooo, you crack ME up! lol I was doing that to Karin the other day. She got this odd look like 'What?' or 'You freak!' Then started laughin.
karin Posted February 10, 2005 Posted February 10, 2005 what were you doing the other day jamel ? i dont remember
Jamel Posted February 10, 2005 Posted February 10, 2005 Remeber somting, about somthin. And I was like No!, and you said Yes! I a said NO! NO!. I was just messing, it was in the center, before class started.
Karinsbestfriend Posted February 11, 2005 Author Posted February 11, 2005 [quote name='karin' date='Feb 8 2005, 11:46 PM'] denise remember that thing we did??? lool that was so great we should do anothe rone some time. Dang Mace [/quote] oh yea haha As anyone else seen the hoveround weel chair advertisments?
karin Posted February 11, 2005 Posted February 11, 2005 no denise i dont like you. so have you been puking too? or just a fever?
Karinsbestfriend Posted February 11, 2005 Author Posted February 11, 2005 no not puking, just a fever, stuffy nose, and a cough.
karin Posted February 11, 2005 Posted February 11, 2005 are you going to mass tomorrow night so that i can see your new car?
Karinsbestfriend Posted February 11, 2005 Author Posted February 11, 2005 I don't think so, mom is doing something else :angry: but I guess there is always hope..
Karinsbestfriend Posted February 11, 2005 Author Posted February 11, 2005 yea, but I might still talk her into it.....urchin, would u like an urchin for a pet?
karin Posted February 11, 2005 Posted February 11, 2005 an urchin? i already have two. no i would ont like anymore. "run free little piggys run free" -i betcha dont know where that is from
Karinsbestfriend Posted February 12, 2005 Author Posted February 12, 2005 hahahahahahh thats funny, whatever that is from I want it NOW! squeek boy-spawn,squeek boy-spawn,squeek boy-spawn,squeek boy-spawn,squeek boy-spawn,squeek boy-spawn,squeek boy-spawn,squeek boy-spawn,squeek boy-spawnsqueek boy-spawnsqueek boy-spawn, bet ya don't know what thats from
Karinsbestfriend Posted February 12, 2005 Author Posted February 12, 2005 hehe people thought this thread was dead, but no
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now