kaidoh Posted February 23, 2005 Posted February 23, 2005 my guy's name came from a anime Prince_of_Tennis and i love tennis, and i act like him time to time
disturbedxfairy Posted February 24, 2005 Posted February 24, 2005 (edited) disturbedxfairy (or something close to it) is my SN for all sorts of stuff (LJ, AIM, etc.). liked it so stuck with it for phatmass. disturbed- fav band (when SN was made) and i also was able to relate to the definition (back in the day) fairy- love fairies (if no one could tell by now ) Edited February 24, 2005 by disturbedxfairy
DemonSlayer Posted February 24, 2005 Posted February 24, 2005 Mine was inspired by the one I have on Onerock.
Guest Eremite Posted February 24, 2005 Posted February 24, 2005 Before I was a Catholic, a friend of mine remarked that I would become a crazy old hermit living in the woods somewhere. Lo and behold, I'm now Catholic and love the eremitical dimension of the Church. Hence, the name.
Scofizzle Posted February 26, 2005 Posted February 26, 2005 I was given a hip hop name by soemone and it sorta stuck
ForHimAlone Posted February 26, 2005 Posted February 26, 2005 (edited) I've wanted to be a nun since I was about 8-years-old, so my name means that I'm giving my whole self only to Jesus, God-willing as His bride. :hearts: Edited February 26, 2005 by ForHimAlone
myduwigd Posted February 27, 2005 Posted February 27, 2005 my name is from the lyrics of Kirk Franklin "maybe you dont understand why i gotta dance" I love to dance while I worship. A lot of people dont understand the intense joy I find in dancing before Jesus and how stifled I can feel when Im in a place where iam not allowed to worship freely. And yet i am still catholic and loving it!
Catholictothecore Posted February 27, 2005 Posted February 27, 2005 CAUSE I'm CATHOLIC TO MY CORE, BABY!!!!.... That is, I think I am.
Catholictothecore Posted February 27, 2005 Posted February 27, 2005 CAUSE I'm CATHOLIC TO MY CORE, BABY!!!!.... That is, I think I am.
jimbo Posted February 28, 2005 Posted February 28, 2005 My real name is James, some call me Jimmy, my friends call me Jimbo...
stargirl3:16 Posted February 28, 2005 Posted February 28, 2005 [quote name='cimlog' date='Feb 22 2005, 06:16 PM'](last name jumbled up) anyone wanna guess my last name? AL You Don't Count[/quote] Golmic. I remember a big debate over how to pronounce your sn, and that came up. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now