An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm leaving

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Mrs. Bro. Adam

I'm beginning to think that if I left that people would be much happier. There are certain members who have led themselves to believe that I can't be trusted, and that is very unfortunate. WHile I have not decided for sure whether I will stay or remain, I will just say that, when I make the final decision, I will let you know.

Sorry that I have been painted in such a way that I am untrustworthy. May God have mercy on me.

I have seen no evidence to indicate you are untrustworthy. Not that my opinion matters that much...

I hope you stay.

Edited by toledo_jesus

Thy Geekdom Come

Oh no you don't! Teresa, I'm working on it as we speak. Have a little confidence in me and in your fellow Catholics. You're part of a family...a full member of that family...don't run away from home.

Everyone wants their wounds to heal...forgive and you will be forgiven.

Mrs. Bro. Adam

As comforting as that sounds, I'm afraid that I'm skeptical at this point. Being called untrustworthy to my face does not help me feel as though I'm trusted. I can't be in a place I'm not trusted.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 18 2005, 02:53 PM'] As comforting as that sounds, I'm afraid that I'm skeptical at this point. Being called untrustworthy to my face does not help me feel as though I'm trusted. I can't be in a place I'm not trusted. [/quote]
I trust you...will you trust me?

Just have a little confidence.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Jan 18 2005, 03:00 PM'] what's going on anyway?? [/quote]
Long story...best not to get involved...

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jan 18 2005, 03:53 PM'] It's not a matter of trust, it's a matter of integrity. [/quote]
right. It has nothing to do with trust.

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jan 18 2005, 01:48 PM'] I'm beginning to think that if I left that people would be much happier.  There are certain members who have led themselves to believe that I can't be trusted, and that is very unfortunate.  WHile I have not decided for sure whether I will stay or remain, I will just say that, when I make the final decision, I will let you know.

Sorry that I have been painted in such a way that I am untrustworthy.  May God have mercy on me. [/quote]

Edited to say ... what's said in private should stay in private.