Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

hyperdulia again
Posted

May West! I rock!

Posted

Va-Va-Voom! My inner Bombshell is also Mae West. Dang, I'm sexy.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I don't feel comfortable answering these questions. :mellow:





























































They seem to be implying something about my sexuality...I just can't put my finger on it...













































Oh...that's it...they ask what kind of men I like...how wrong is THAT?!





















I tell you, people just have the weirdest assumptions about these tests!

Posted

Hahaha. I put natural hair colour, diamonds for that question raph was too insecure to answer (it just says diamonds that way, nothingabout a man), blonde since my hair is blonde, marriage is a great institution - i'm not ready for an institution (i'm 16 so thats fair, i'd say its too personal but i tell everyone everything) and then for the last one i said i sit aorund and do nothing and drink champagne. Apparently I'm Marilyn Monroe. :rolleyes:

-Rich (who isn't as insecure as Micah, but less secure than Pharzarn)

Posted

hmmmm.............what do i look for in a man.........

cmotherofpirl
Posted

I'm Audrey Hepburn as well :)

franciscanheart
Posted

Audrey Hepburn all the way!! :punk:

Posted

[img]http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/B/blondelikeme/1071704022_ctureslucy.jpg[/img]

I think there is something wrong with me, though I interpreted all the questions in a completely non-homosexual way. Nice cigar in any case.

theculturewarrior
Posted

I'm Sophia Loren. :cool:

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jan 19 2005, 10:40 AM'] I'm Sophia Loren. :cool: [/quote]
What's happenin', hot stuff?

1337 k4th0l1x0r
Posted

I tried taking the test but got stuck on the what do you look for in a man question. What do you ladies look for in a man so I'll know how to answer it and report it back to you?

Posted

i got Audrey Hepburn

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote name='popestpiusx' date='Jan 19 2005, 10:12 AM'] What's happenin', hot stuff? [/quote]
:leave:
























*re-evaluates sense of humor*























:leave:

Posted

pspx....

You scared TCW!


































Congradulations sir. I salute you. :wacko:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='hyperdulia again' date='Jan 19 2005, 02:37 AM'] May West! I rock! [/quote]
me, too! :)

Posted

[quote name='Luthien' date='Jan 19 2005, 01:48 PM'] pspx....

You scared TCW!


Congradulations sir. I salute you. :wacko: [/quote]
:clap: :beer:

let_go_let_God
Posted

WORSHIP! You're inner Bombshell is the beautiful Audrey Hepburn. Like her you've been blessed with a "certain something" that no one could describe accurately. You are more reserved than other bombshells, and that shows in your gentle, graceful nature. You like doing things for other people and love volunteering for your favorite charity. Yours is a rare gift in this day and age. You don't need to show a lot of skin to be sexy, all you need is your eyes. To see Audrey at the top of her game watch the movie "Breakfast at Tiffanys".



I answered the man question for someone that would hold my hand. My boyfriend does that and it's the best way that he shows me that he cares.

God bless-
LGLG

Posted

I got Mae West. Big surprise there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...