Azriel Posted October 22, 2003 Posted October 22, 2003 Fruity Pebbles Rule!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah baby! Fruity Pebbles Rock!
Dave Posted October 22, 2003 Posted October 22, 2003 Although I believe you can eat cereal whenever, I prefer to eat it in the morning. I enjoy raisin bran and Mueslix, but if I had to choose a kiddie cereal, I'd choose Lucky Charms. They're magically delicious! :lol:
dUSt Posted October 22, 2003 Posted October 22, 2003 Any time of the day. Apple Jacks... but only in a tupperware bowl y'all, cuz' all the other bowls are just too small.
foundsheep Posted October 22, 2003 Posted October 22, 2003 Although I believe you can eat cereal whenever, I prefer to eat it in the morning. I enjoy raisin bran and Mueslix, what Dave are we keeping regular :lol:
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 22, 2003 Author Posted October 22, 2003 hey have you guys ever bought the cereal just for the cool little toy or prize it had inside............. i have! and it always gets me mad how i have to dump out HALF of the cereal just to find the darn thing! i mean whats their problem? do they want us to find it "later" where we can "accidently" drop it in our bowl and eat it? :rolleyes:
Dave Posted October 22, 2003 Posted October 22, 2003 what Dave are we keeping regular Why yes, as a matter of fact, I am. And it works! I'm having more movements than one of Beethoven's symphonies! Naw, J/K! Seriously, though, I've just been trying to eat better.
foundsheep Posted October 22, 2003 Posted October 22, 2003 Why yes, as a matter of fact, I am. And it works! I'm having more movements than one of Beethoven's symphonies! Naw, J/K! Seriously, though, I've just been trying to eat better. thats between you and the john buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 22, 2003 Author Posted October 22, 2003 Why yes, as a matter of fact, I am. And it works! I'm having more movements than one of Beethoven's symphonies! Naw, J/K! Seriously, though, I've just been trying to eat better. its so hard to eat right... and not only is it hard, its boring!! bring on the fast food baby! lol just kiddnig....just kidding <_<
VeraMaria Posted October 22, 2003 Posted October 22, 2003 I eat cereal. A lot of cereal. Anywhere, any time. Cereal rocks!!!! B) What would i do without it?? Seriously.... *shudders at imagining a cereal-less world...*
foundsheep Posted October 22, 2003 Posted October 22, 2003 I eat cereal. A lot of cereal. Anywhere, any time. Cereal rocks!!!! B) What would i do without it?? Seriously.... *shudders at imagining a cereal-less world...* And what would happen to all the cows?
VeraMaria Posted October 23, 2003 Posted October 23, 2003 And what would happen to all the cows? I hadn't thought about that..... :P
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 23, 2003 Author Posted October 23, 2003 i just ate chocolate rice krespies!! yum! yum!! and what would happen to the cows that have chocoalte milk? :unsure:
emalouhow Posted October 23, 2003 Posted October 23, 2003 Eating Honeycomb straight out of the box as we speak!!! Mmmm....chocolate milk sounds REALLY good ^_^
emalouhow Posted October 23, 2003 Posted October 23, 2003 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! thanks for the thought littleflower!! :D
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 23, 2003 Author Posted October 23, 2003 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! thanks for the thought littleflower!! :D :D your welcome! lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now