rachael Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [url="http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=541&e=1&u=/ap/brazil_big_baby"]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...brazil_big_baby[/url]
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 I bet he grow up to be 6'5", 160 lbs.
homeschoolmom Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 I could combine any two of my babies at birth and any combination would be less than that.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='Jan 20 2005, 12:46 PM'] I bet he grow up to be 6'5", 160 lbs. [/quote] Bigger. My husabnd is 6'6", weighs more than that, and he was probably only around 7 or 8 lbs at birth. [quote] I could combine any two of my babies at birth and any combination would be less than that.[/quote] I think I'll safely be able to say the same thing once this baby is born... Adrienne was only 6 lbs 7 oz. My poor sister in law has 11 pound babies... pregnant with her 6th and so far she's never had one under 10 pounds. And I though her babies were big... maybe I should send her that link and she'll be thankful her kids aren't born THAT huge.
let_go_let_God Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 My gosh! Big baby, God bless that the mother and child are bboth doing well. God bless- LGLG
Cathurian Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 Glad to see they're both alright! This is really awesome.
crusader1234 Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 Fat babies usually turn into skinny adults
bookwyrm Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jan 20 2005, 03:35 PM'] Fat babies usually turn into skinny adults [/quote] Maybe there's hope for me yet!
Cesar624 Posted January 20, 2005 Posted January 20, 2005 Wow, I thought I was big at 10 lbs, 6 oz, 23". LOL - he got me beat!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now