Tony Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 (edited) Lately I have been playing NHL 2005. but I like smell of elderberries at the game or something lol I play on the "easy setting" but lose games with scores like like 8-1 and 10-3.. going to have to mess with the settings or something lol.. Thinking about going back to NCAA 2005 or NASCAR Chase for the Cup 2005.. yeah Im an EA Sports junkie.. "It's in the game" edit:. PS2 rules Edited January 21, 2005 by Tony
wopsim Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 i'm playing my Warcraft 3 on my compy.... fire emblem on my SP.... and Xenosaga on my PS2
allis-challmers Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 I love madden It is a great game. football is awsome and xbox games are also great
Sammy Blaze Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 dude, original nintendo has no competition
Tony Posted January 21, 2005 Author Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Jan 21 2005, 01:43 AM'] dude, original nintendo has no competition [/quote] Tecmo Superbwol! "Hut Hut Hut Hut!"
Tony Posted January 21, 2005 Author Posted January 21, 2005 Everyone loves Madden but I enjoy College football more than the pros so I like the NCAA Football Series more
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Jan 21 2005, 12:43 AM'] dude, original nintendo has no competition [/quote] so mescan!! yeah i agree. i have to fight my bros to play mario 1 lol
Phazzan Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 Final Fantasy X. Like I was talking to littleflower about, the materia system in FFX is far superior to FF7. FFX is too complicated, whereas in the FF7 the materia system is both easy and enjoyable to use. If you don't believe me, ask littleflower.
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Jan 21 2005, 02:12 AM'] Final Fantasy X. Like I was talking to littleflower about, the materia system in FFX is far superior to FF7. FFX is too complicated, whereas in the FF7 the materia system is both easy and enjoyable to use. If you don't believe me, ask littleflower. [/quote] yup! i remember!
Tony Posted January 21, 2005 Author Posted January 21, 2005 I never could get into RPG games... FF, pokemon, Yu-Gi-oh, Kingdom Hearts, one of my brothers are into all that but I never could
Laudate_Dominum Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 My little sister is all about SOCOM (sp?), she is a commander (that was last year, shes probably higher now) for the multiplayer online thing.
BeenaBobba Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 My brother and I play NBA Live 2005 and ESPN's NFL 2K5. Gotta love sports games! God bless, Jen
BeenaBobba Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Jan 21 2005, 02:43 AM'] dude, original nintendo has no competition [/quote] Amen to that! That and Sega are where it's at! God bless, Jen
heyyoimjohnny Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 I used to be the biggest SNES RPG junkie. However, I've gave up on video games a while ago...
Phazzan Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jan 21 2005, 02:15 AM'] yup! i remember! [/quote] Seeee. And no one believed me.
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Jan 21 2005, 01:12 AM'] Final Fantasy X. Like I was talking to littleflower about, the materia system in FFX is far superior to FF7. FFX is too complicated, whereas in the FF7 the materia system is both easy and enjoyable to use. If you don't believe me, ask littleflower. [/quote] Huh? FFX didn't have a materia system. FFX's sphere grid system isn't all that complicated, but it's just that to max out your characters you've gotta rebuild the sphere grid.
JazzforJesus Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 Im Playing LOTR-ROTK game and also rollercoaster tycoon
Lounge Daddy Posted January 21, 2005 Posted January 21, 2005 Viewtiful Joe and MG: twin snakes (on a third run) on the cube i plan to pick up MG: "snake eater" with some spending $ on the tax return
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now