Catholictothecore Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 awesome. Got the car you can't afford picked out yet?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 [quote name='rachael' date='Jan 23 2005, 05:11 PM'] [/quote] I have to say, your sig is amazing Rachael...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jan 23 2005, 09:06 AM'] But you won't know all the really important adult secrets until you're 30. Sorry. -_- [/quote] haha
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 Micah's sig is rather lame if you ask me...
JazzforJesus Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 According to the liturgical calander for 2005 I dont get to turn 20 only on the gregorian calander
rachael Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Jan 23 2005, 05:12 PM'] I have to say, your sig is amazing Rachael... [/quote]
Maddalena Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 I turned 18 on the 16th, justfran, and I don't feel any different either. >_> People tell me it's because I don't do anythign exciting like going to clubs or anything. I'll feel older when I finally get off my lazy butt and get my license. XD I want to get it soon now, so I can get into movies, or go to the mall when I get some money instead of waiting for my mom to take me when she feels like it. @_@
Catholictothecore Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 slightly startled by Maddalena's sig pic) ok. i'm 18, and liscense-less
Thy Geekdom Come Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 [quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Jan 23 2005, 06:30 PM'] slightly startled by Maddalena's sig pic) ok. i'm 18, and liscense-less [/quote] I'm 20 and I don't have one.
Moosey Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 [quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Jan 23 2005, 02:32 PM'] awesome. Got the car you can't afford picked out yet? [/quote] Lol no I'm not getting my license til I'm 18
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 I don't like driving... it is dumb... but I have to drive to get anywhere these days...
rachael Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 i just started taking driver's ed yesterday. 8 hours a day and i'm the oldest one there.
Maddalena Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 I heard if you're 18, you don't have to take Driver's Ed. Maybe that's just a thing around here. That's fine with me. I don't want to have to take a bunch of classes with people I don't know.
rachael Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 i don't have to take it at all, but it cuts down on insurance by at least 10%
Catholictothecore Posted January 23, 2005 Posted January 23, 2005 have i mentioned how much i hate money!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now