Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just hit 10000 posts!!!! ^_^

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Woo hoo!!!! Party your socks off and grab a lampshade!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Ah! You're catching up to me!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Micah, you have a lame signature... :mellow:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

*goes on a posting frenzy*

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Jan 23 2005, 09:21 PM'] Micah, you have a lame signature... :mellow: [/quote]
Well I [i]was[/i] the mod of the lame forum! :P

Posted

do you like my new sig?

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 23 2005, 08:22 PM'] Well I [i]was[/i] the mod of the lame forum! :P [/quote]
:mellow: so?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Jan 23 2005, 09:23 PM'] do you like my new sig? [/quote]
Yes. :lol:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

You see, Rachael's sig is cool :cool:, Micah, yours is just lame :mellow: like fish-out-of-water lame

Posted

Wow - way ahead of schedule

Don't forget you're going to go sky diviing after your birthday on March 19

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Jan 23 2005, 09:25 PM'] You see, Rachael's sig is cool :cool:, Micah, yours is just lame :mellow: like fish-out-of-water lame [/quote]
No it's not!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jan 23 2005, 08:31 PM'] No it's not! [/quote]
Like that's any better? That is going to make my eyes go crazy... :wacko: :P

Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Jan 23 2005, 08:33 PM'] Like that's any better? That is going to make my eyes go crazy... :wacko: :P [/quote]
mine too :blink:

Posted

400 for me . . . only 9,600 to catch up, but I think I'm losing ground :notworthy:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I have like 6,000 something... nothing compared to Rachael's post count, lol

Posted

pm is really slow at the moment. :(

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

yeah... who dunnit?

Posted

it was jennie again. :angry:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...