An Old School Catholic Message Board

Put on a happy face!

franciscanheart

franciscanheart

Okay so what makes ya happy?

It's the little things in life that always seem to mean the most and I have actually sat down at times and come up with all the little things I love that make my days so happy.

[b]I'm challenging you to try it!![/b]

You don't have to post it, but do it! Seriously it's awesome to think about!

For instance....
Right now I'm posting on PM, jamming to the local Christian music station (a song about God watching over me like always - its awesome), playing literati with Rachael and having a nice little chat with Karin.

It is something like this that takes even more presedence over the other things I could be doing right now because its this small stuff that brings me so much happiness!!

^_^

Anyway.... That is my challenge to the pham.

Can you do it?
Of course you can!

Will you?
I hope so!

I'm playing Literati with Laura, chatting with Laura and Krush, listening to my itunes (right now it's modest mouse), and crusing open mic and the apologetics forum. :)

that makes me happy ^_^

oh some things that make me happy : Mass, Phatmass, friends, hearing the sound of velcro, people posting on my thread, getting a pm, Confession, my nephew, my lil brother, family, pickles, whipped cream, the smell of clean clothes, babys, craziness, gummy bears. umm there are alot more but those are just the ones that came to mind :)

franciscanheart

i love the feeling i get when im riding home from mass or adoration or even CONFESSION (heck yes!!) and i have the windows down [the wind in my hair ;) oh yeah], the radio blasting Jesus music, the sun on my arms, sunglasses on, and just enjoying life and being a child of God!

WHAT A FEELING!!

HomeTeamFamily

im wishing laura or rachael would play literati with me :(

and still laughing at the thread with alphaLBcutie hahahaha

franciscanheart

another thing that makes me happy:

photography. whenever i drive down the highway and i see awesome photography on a billboard. i get really happy.

another thing: dogs playing outside with their owners.

kids at the lake.

family biking trips (even when i get stuck behind them going 10 miles an hour - if im lucky)