franciscanheart Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 honestly is 1921680 that much to ask for the all the rewards that come from it?!?!
Benedict Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 I have to be careful here; I believe in arranged marriages. Ah what the heck. Having Jen for a sister-in-law would be worth it. I'll marry you.
franciscanheart Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 its about time i get a taker. what is wrong with you people?!!? jen you have a new brother in law
Benedict Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 My name is Benedict and I am a Catholic nerd.
rachael Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 at the rate i'm going, i'm not gonna get married either.
franciscanheart Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 :group: of course ya are rach!! if i can find someone you DEFINITELY can
phatcatholic Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 rachel......................i'll be yours.........................if you'll have me.............
franciscanheart Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 :cheer: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! [i told you so!!]
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 So do yall have a date picked out yet?
Benedict Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 I want to get married on May 25th or November 25th. I was hoping to propose on October 31st (Tommy Fandango's Spooky, "If you decide someday to stop this little game that you are playing / I'm gonna tell you all that my heart's been a dyin to be saying / Just like a ghost you been haunting my dreams / So I proposed, on Halloween / Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you... Spooky!) but she was just so insistent on getting a proposal tonight.
franciscanheart Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 [quote name='Benedict' date='Jan 28 2005, 11:20 PM'] I want to get married on May 25th or November 25th. I was hoping to propose on October 31st (Tommy Fandango's Spooky, "If you decide someday to stop this little game that you are playing / I'm gonna tell you all that my heart's been a dyin to be saying / Just like a ghost you been haunting my dreams / So I proposed, on Halloween / Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you... Spooky!) but she was just so insistent on getting a proposal tonight. [/quote] hehe you can do it again then too and i like may 25th. may 13th is the anniversary of my First Holy Communion. I like May
Benedict Posted January 29, 2005 Posted January 29, 2005 (edited) May 25th, Confirmation and First Communion. Ahh, we're communion buddies. :wub: Edited January 29, 2005 by Benedict
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now