Lil Red Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 Yo! All phatmass crazy girls come in here! So I haven't talked to the crazy girls lately! Whatchall been up to? Me, not much, working, etc. I've been lurking in phatmass lately and not posting so much, I don't know why, I guess I haven't had much to say.! Weird, huh? Anyway, umm, hi!
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 oh no! whats wrong jess? are you ill? i hope not! *JMJ salutes* CRAZY GIRL #1 PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!! *JMJ clicks her heels* whats up? whats up? ncyc.........................aughghghgh!!!!!!!! are you ready to meet the queen jess? mahwhahaaa
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 and i've been so busy too! so sorry about that..... i know i know im a slacker! haha :lol:
Lil Red Posted October 24, 2003 Author Posted October 24, 2003 I'm so ready to go to NCYC and see the phatmass booth and see dUSt and the others and of course.... QUEEN FLOWERY! btw, have you noticed, I'm almost at 1000 posts! I never would have figured when I joined I'd ever have that many! :D
jmjtina Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 :ph34r: ninja present!!! been busy too!!! NCYC, ready to meet the ninja? :ph34r: Well, are you? I'm a ready to meet you!!!!! B) ninja vanish! :ph34r:
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 btw, have you noticed, I'm almost at 1000 posts! I never would have figured when I joined I'd ever have that many! :D i have taugth you well young jedi!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 I'm so ready to go to NCYC and see the phatmass booth and see dUSt and the others and of course.... QUEEN FLOWERY! well i will have to tell my bodyguards that are always with me that your a friend. haha yeah right! i wish!! :lol:
Lil Red Posted October 24, 2003 Author Posted October 24, 2003 haha! you are too funny! I just want to have more posts than you! But I don't think that's gonna happen! Tina, (ninja) can't wait!
jmjtina Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 it's young padiwan, silly. Don't you watch movies more than once? Ever? :lol:
Lil Red Posted October 24, 2003 Author Posted October 24, 2003 YO! VERA! where's vera? Is she in school, actually doing schoolwork? Like flowery and tina should be doing? Ha ha! Mad jokes!
jmjtina Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 I like the title "Procrasinator"............... yeah vera, where exactly R U HIDING???????? :ph34r:
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 oh yeah!! ASH is in the house!! *jmj starts breakdancing* :lol:
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 (edited) oh i just got out of school!! gotta love college........ and while we're on the subject of SLACKERS aren't you at work miss Edited by moderator: personal information ? LOL :P Edited May 26, 2006 by Lil Red
emalouhow Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 does starting a Funny Face war and a Make Up Your Own Holiday thread constitute one to be a CRAZY GIRL??? (hehe)
jmjtina Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 CRAZY? YES!!!!!emalouhow, don't look, flowery is "breakdancing". you know there is a difference b/t CRAZY and INSANE!!!!! right? guys? :ph34r:
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 does starting a Funny Face war and a Make Up Your Own Holiday thread constitute one to be a CRAZY GIRL??? (hehe) it certainly does in my book!! welcome!! where craziness is THE NORM!! :lol:
Lil Red Posted October 24, 2003 Author Posted October 24, 2003 Me? A crazy girl? Never. :ph34r: oh jeah! :P
Lil Red Posted October 24, 2003 Author Posted October 24, 2003 (edited) and while we're on the subject of SLACKERS aren't you at work miss Edited by moderator: personal information ? i'm sure i don't know what you are speaking of! you know, that's not nice, accusing people of stuff! I'm working at the same time! So actually, I'm more productive cuz I'm doing many things at once! So there! Edited May 26, 2006 by Lil Red
Azriel Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 me and baby hammer checkin in. I know I'm a bit nutty, and that must mean baby girl is too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now