littleflower+JMJ Posted October 26, 2003 Posted October 26, 2003 i like dressing (why can't we eat it all year?! ) and how all the family gets together :wub: for one big meal. and how theres leftovers for the whole month after. LOL i love thanksgiving!!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 26, 2003 Author Posted October 26, 2003 i like dressing (why can't we eat it all year?! ) and how all the family gets together :wub: for one big meal. haha i rhymed!! put me on the next phatmass cd dUSt!! LOL ditto paladin!! ;)
foundsheep Posted October 26, 2003 Posted October 26, 2003 For some reason Im one of the bozos in line the day after at 5:00 in the morning shopping.
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 27, 2003 Author Posted October 27, 2003 you go foundsheep!! your not the one who bursts thru the door, after pressing your nose against the glass, shoving ppl out of the way to then have your picture on the front paper the next day of you robbing some items out of an old lady's bag in the rush of shopping when she's not looking are you? i almost typed your name as feedsheep! :o
foundsheep Posted October 27, 2003 Posted October 27, 2003 I have given some pitbull faces. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Im a big guy ,they let go! :lol:
megrc Posted October 30, 2003 Posted October 30, 2003 For some reason Im one of the bozos in line the day after at 5:00 in the morning shopping. I am in line with you. Any other day, I'll sleep in, but when theres a sale, you bet I'm in line waiting!!!!! LOL I like the family time too.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 2, 2003 Author Posted November 2, 2003 i would be a shopping person...if i had money. credit cards are evil. <_<
Monkenstein Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Oh man thanksgiving.....oh man(mouth watering) just thinking about it is getting me hungry....all the delicious food....and all that delicious food....and you cant forget that delicoius food....oh man...I love the fact that i can eat as much as I want and my family cheers me on to do it....I cant wait....oh man :lol:
traichuoi Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 i love the yams with gooey marshmallows on top! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm :rolleyes:
GodsGrace Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 all of the above, but most of all.....the NO SCHOOL/WORK/VACATION! I get to hang with my friends, eat a lot, and not worry about ANYTHING! oh life is great!
cmotherofpirl Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 turkey stuffing should be a food group!
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 4, 2003 Author Posted November 4, 2003 turkey stuffing should be a food group! :D if we went by your "food groups" i have a feeling that would be one BIG pyramid of GREAT FOODS huh cmom? all in favor of making dressing its own year-round food group raise your hand!!! :D
Aloysius Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 how come the holidays at this point in the year are all meant to get us fat? think about it, Halloween-candy, Thanksgiving-FOOOOOOOOOOOD i think it's a natural instinct to gird up and prepare to hybernate before winter... *goes to dig a nice comfy hole* B)
cantstopdancin9 Posted November 11, 2003 Posted November 11, 2003 all of the above PLUS the fact that its on my birthday this year:D
Lounge Daddy Posted November 12, 2003 Posted November 12, 2003 I will be with family eating well… and then I work retail, 3rd shift. I will work hard to ready everything for you “black Friday” sale-hunters. Hehe… Eat well, and sleep in.
nikkan_hanil Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 Hmm...my 3 favorites... 1. The cold weather. I always loved cold weather. It brings my happiness and nostalgia for some reason. 2. That time of year where you feel that your praise and thanks is stronger than ever thanks to either the holiday or the presence of family prayer. 3. My crush, stuffing herself with turkey. :lol:
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 27, 2003 Author Posted November 27, 2003 BUMP!! its here...... HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL YOU FELLOW CREEPY ALIENS!!!! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now