Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

What tips would you give the opposite sex when it comes to dating, friendship or anything in general.

For me, I would tell girls to be more blunt in relationships, more straight forward. I know alot of yall hold on to something or try to force a feeling even if its not there, and in the end things get worse for that. Also, for guys, the nice guy finishes last, if you want a girl, dont become needy towards her, be a challenge. :cool:

Posted

I think ive been called to be single. But who knows? Only time will tell! :D

Posted

be yourself and make her laugh

Posted

i'm annoyed when guys are indecisive.

Posted

Make eye contact when you're talking.

theculturewarrior
Posted

Be forgiving. Before, during, and after you're mad at us. Take words at face value.

Posted

[quote name='traichuoi' date='Feb 12 2005, 01:11 AM'] i'm annoyed when guys are indecisive. [/quote]
In relationships, being indecisive hurts everyone in the end. People need to know what they want before they go into things.

Posted (edited)

edited

Edited by gonzaga
Posted

women:

don't read into what a guy says.
let men drive.
let men pay.
let men open the door.
let men do things for you and don't make him feel silly.
don't smoke, it's not attractive.
don't curse, it's not attractive.
wear clothes if you want him to respect you.

Posted

Smoking = turn off

Posted

I have asthma...I cant :P

I'd die...:bugeyes:

Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Feb 12 2005, 11:26 AM'] I have asthma...I cant :P

I'd die...:bugeyes: [/quote]
wow! me too!

Posted

dont be to hard on us guys. We are dense and stupid when it comes to things

Posted

Women:

Be honest and straightforward in your relationship. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Don't say something other than what you mean "to avoid hurting feelings" or something and expect us to "get the clue." Don't play games in a relationship, and never, ever lie!
Dishonesty is always bad and will always hurt you in the end.

Otherwise, be feminine.
Don't smoke, drink excessively, cuss, act vulgar, or try to be "one of the guys."

Posted

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Feb 12 2005, 11:12 AM'] Smoking = turn off [/quote]
same for men...unless it's a pipe or cigar...those are cool :thumb:

Guest Zewe Comma Chris
Posted

Here's an idea... Act like yourself, rather than what people you met online tell you to act like.

Posted

[quote name='Zewe Comma Chris' date='Feb 12 2005, 01:19 PM'] Here's an idea... Act like yourself, rather than what people you met online tell you to act like. [/quote]
wait, are you communicating this online??? hmmm :huh:

theculturewarrior
Posted

don't talk to members of the opposite sex.

Posted

[quote name='traichuoi' date='Feb 12 2005, 03:25 PM'] wait, are you communicating this online??? hmmm :huh: [/quote]
LOL thats funny... or is it?

Posted

[quote name='musturde' date='Feb 12 2005, 01:34 PM'] LOL thats funny... or is it? [/quote]
:thinking: funny... :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...