rachael Posted February 13, 2005 Posted February 13, 2005 [quote name='Moosey' date='Feb 13 2005, 02:20 PM'] honey v-day isnt for couples only... [/quote] doesn't mean i have to like it.
JazzforJesus Posted February 13, 2005 Posted February 13, 2005 [quote name='Moosey' date='Feb 13 2005, 02:20 PM'] honey v-day isnt for couples only... [/quote] St. Valentines day is not just for couples!! look up Saint Valentine. GEEZZ PEOPLE ITS FOR MORE THAN COUPLES ^^^ look up
Tony Posted February 13, 2005 Posted February 13, 2005 dear strong bad i love u -fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbkhsdabkfabkveybvf I say, come on fhqwhgads, come on fhqwhgads. Everybody to the limit, everybody to the limit fhqwhgads
bookwyrm Posted February 13, 2005 Posted February 13, 2005 Hmmm, Valentine's Day . . . This means that I now have less than twenty-four hours to find a boyfriend . . . LOL
wopsim Posted February 13, 2005 Posted February 13, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Feb 13 2005, 01:02 PM'] dear strong bad i love u -fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbkhsdabkfabkveybvf [/quote] BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
rachael Posted February 13, 2005 Posted February 13, 2005 [quote name='Tony' date='Feb 13 2005, 03:02 PM'] dear strong bad i love u -fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbkhsdabkfabkveybvf I say, come on fhqwhgads, come on fhqwhgads. Everybody to the limit, everybody to the limit fhqwhgads [/quote]
CreepyCrawler Posted February 13, 2005 Posted February 13, 2005 to all my wonderful friends who are protestant and do not know about phatmass happy valentine's day! i love you and thanks for loving me back. To Jesus, I'm sorry I cannot send you a Valentine b/c the USPS does not deliver to heaven. I will just give you my heart b/c they don't deliver those, either
Moosey Posted February 13, 2005 Posted February 13, 2005 [quote name='JazzforJesus' date='Feb 13 2005, 02:47 PM'] St. Valentines day is not just for couples!! look up Saint Valentine. GEEZZ PEOPLE ITS FOR MORE THAN COUPLES ^^^ look up [/quote] Thats what I said Read my post...
JoannaBanana Posted February 13, 2005 Author Posted February 13, 2005 Woo...Candy hearts here I come! -twitches for the sugar rush she's about to have in less than 24 hrs-
Dudette Posted February 13, 2005 Posted February 13, 2005 [quote name='bookwyrm' date='Feb 13 2005, 03:26 PM'] Hmmm, Valentine's Day . . . This means that I now have less than twenty-four hours to find a boyfriend . . . LOL [/quote] ROFL!! aaaahahahah
JoannaBanana Posted February 14, 2005 Author Posted February 14, 2005 Well...it's almost here so ....... [img]http://img239.exs.cx/img239/9127/dsc000717uy.jpg[/img]
Luthien Posted February 14, 2005 Posted February 14, 2005 Dahn Joanna... Every picture I see of you makes me smile. Word.
JoannaBanana Posted February 14, 2005 Author Posted February 14, 2005 [quote name='Luthien' date='Feb 13 2005, 10:37 PM'] Dahn Joanna... Every picture I see of you makes me smile. Word. [/quote] Hahaha.fo shizzle!
Scofizzle Posted February 14, 2005 Posted February 14, 2005 I love distrubedxfairy....happy valentines day
disturbedxfairy Posted February 14, 2005 Posted February 14, 2005 [quote name='Scofizzle' date='Feb 13 2005, 10:56 PM'] I love distrubedxfairy....happy valentines day [/quote] i love scofizzle! happy valentine's day to you too. :wub:
franciscanheart Posted February 14, 2005 Posted February 14, 2005 i want to make it known that i am in love. no not really. that would be all too good. but i do wanna wish a happy valentines day to my favorite boy from phatmass.... phatcatholic :wub: and then just wishing all my other peeps a good one tony micah adam brother adam dUSt jason zach - who is never here james and anyone i havent mentioned
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now