Seatbelt Blue Posted February 19, 2005 Posted February 19, 2005 I'm an employee there, and let me tell you, today we're rolling out a new pizza. It's called the Pepperoni Trio, and [i]it is awful.[/i] It's the pizza for people who really, really love slim jims. Do not buy this pizza. Thank you.
Matthew Buchanan Posted February 19, 2005 Posted February 19, 2005 No offense Blue, but I rarely eat at pizza hut. In my area we have alot of greek and italian restaraunts and we usually go there. The P'zone wasn't bad though, and I love the buncha bites sampler.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted February 19, 2005 Posted February 19, 2005 Domino's is owned by a devout pro-life Catholic who funds Ave Maria University. That is all.
Tony Posted February 19, 2005 Posted February 19, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Seatbelt Blue' date='Feb 19 2005, 11:29 AM'] I'm an employee there, and let me tell you, today we're rolling out a new pizza. It's called the Pepperoni Trio, and [i]it is awful.[/i] [/quote] Snap into a slim jim ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh yeaaaaaahhhh! [[img]http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/19/8/22-28296.jpg[/img] Edited February 19, 2005 by Tony
curtins Posted February 19, 2005 Posted February 19, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 19 2005, 03:05 PM'] Domino's is owned by a devout pro-life Catholic who funds Ave Maria University. That is all. [/quote] dude are you serious???? cause i LOVE dominos- so much better then pizza hut- no offense well all the more reason to order sum dominos- get the door its dominos w00t!
Krush2k2 Posted February 19, 2005 Posted February 19, 2005 pizza hut dipping strip pizza is AWESOME. pizza + ranch = goodness. Ive eaten two orders within a week, and still skinny NOW WHAT lol
Seatbelt Blue Posted February 19, 2005 Author Posted February 19, 2005 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='Feb 19 2005, 04:09 PM'] pizza hut dipping strip pizza is AWESOME. pizza + ranch = goodness. Ive eaten two orders within a week, and still skinny NOW WHAT lol [/quote] The Dippin' Strips are being discontinued as of this upcoming friday. Get them while you can. (and yes, I agree. Pizza Hut is sub-par. I much prefer Papa John's).
Krush2k2 Posted February 19, 2005 Posted February 19, 2005 [quote name='Seatbelt Blue' date='Feb 19 2005, 03:20 PM'] The Dippin' Strips are being discontinued as of this upcoming friday. Get them while you can. [/quote] WHAT??? why?????
missionarybelle Posted February 19, 2005 Posted February 19, 2005 I love all pizza! but i don't like slimjims yuck!
musturde Posted February 19, 2005 Posted February 19, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 19 2005, 02:05 PM'] Domino's is owned by a devout pro-life Catholic who funds Ave Maria University. That is all. [/quote] He donates a lot to other places too but i dont eat dominoes that much. I'm more into starz.
Catholictothecore Posted February 19, 2005 Posted February 19, 2005 hehe. I remeber last time i was pizza hut. The tv had a dominoes commerical on. THAT was funny.
heyyoimjohnny Posted February 19, 2005 Posted February 19, 2005 I have a friend who works at Dominoes. I guess that's all I have to say. That, and Seatbelt Blue, you're not doing a very good job promoting the company you work for.
bookwyrm Posted February 20, 2005 Posted February 20, 2005 (edited) [quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 19 2005, 03:05 PM'] Domino's is owned by a devout pro-life Catholic who funds Ave Maria University. That is all. [/quote] Yay! I love Dominoes. Their mushrooms are good. (I also love mushrooms.) Edited February 20, 2005 by bookwyrm
corban711 Posted February 20, 2005 Posted February 20, 2005 he no longer owns domino's. he sold several years ago and now dedicates himself to funding awesome Catholic things. here was a billionaire who has been quoted as saying "i want to die penniless". he is a good man. when he still ran domino's they had daily Mass at the headquarters! he is awesome. i heard him say all this stuff in a talk i listened too..
the_rev Posted February 20, 2005 Posted February 20, 2005 I like anyplace that serves my favorite food!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now