An Old School Catholic Message Board

ironmonk's presence

dairygirl4u2c

ok, not completely true.. maybe a little. but anyway, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most frequent, how often do you think that the 'monk visits phatmass now that he's quit?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

theculturewarrior

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' date='Feb 25 2005, 05:00 PM'] Because I'm a walking contradiction. :cyclops:

Actually, because it's not "blatantly" pro-Catholic, in your sense of the word "Catholic". St. Augustine was living in the time that led to the Catholic Church of today. The set up, bishops who formed councils and referred to the bishop of rome as strongly significant. [/quote]
I'd really like to know when in history the words "Primacy of Honor" were first used.

Around the same time those forty guys sat in a room with the infinite monkeys and typed Hamlet.

Wait, I'm mixing ridiculous legends and pretzel turn history with absurd theories.

now i don't post in here much anymore so my two cents isn't really all that valuable, but isn't the premise of this poll not very nice?

on a separate note, i love dairygirl's quote and agree that it is an irony that you have it :)