Paladin D Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Well I never been in it. I'm within the Diocese of Richmond.
Seatbelt Blue Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Well I never been in it. I'm within the Diocese of Richmond. I live right down the street from it; I go to VCU (which, interestingly enough, is essentially it's own city. It funds itself, it polices itself, and it builds itself.)
Paladin D Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 I live right down the street from it; I go to VCU (which, interestingly enough, is essentially it's own city. It funds itself, it polices itself, and it builds itself.) I live about an hour and a half SOUTH of Richmond. Near the VA/NC border.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now