sarah Posted March 8, 2005 Posted March 8, 2005 [url="http://members2.clubphoto.com/sarah961801/3086281/owner-1276.phtml"]http://members2.clubphoto.com/sarah961801/...wner-1276.phtml[/url] (hopefully this link will work) what a fun trip. (we missed ya paul!) video to come later...
point5 Posted March 8, 2005 Posted March 8, 2005 One of the best times of my life...glad to have shared it with all of you
RemnantRules Posted March 8, 2005 Posted March 8, 2005 and me as well! Sarah your so cool...I'm glad to get to know ya better! OH and guess what! Some professor found my cell phone on the street at SMU! Crazy, but we found it! God Bless Jason Gregory
Apollo Posted March 8, 2005 Posted March 8, 2005 I missed you guys too. Looks like ya'll had a great time. I wanna hear all about it. Much Love.
Angel Posted March 8, 2005 Posted March 8, 2005 Awesome Pics! Looks like you guys had an amazing time!!
point5 Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Ehhhhh Find tha quata He's not the BEST....Hes the SECOND BEST!!!! "who's the best?" Everybody ELSE!!!!
MC Just Posted March 17, 2005 Posted March 17, 2005 [quote name='Apollo' date='Mar 8 2005, 02:01 AM'] I missed you guys too. Looks like ya'll had a great time. I wanna hear all about it. Much Love. [/quote] looks like yall had fun. That'e dope..
word to your mother Posted March 17, 2005 Posted March 17, 2005 haha yo I'm in one of those pictures! The one of the front row! I have the orange hoodie on!!! God Bless , Erin
keighters Posted March 17, 2005 Posted March 17, 2005 great pics!! Jason, you should post the one i took of me and erin hah
sarah Posted April 15, 2005 Author Posted April 15, 2005 so i'm finally editing the video i have from the trip... you should be able to get it in the next few days dust...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now