Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Something Satanic I can assure you.

:devil:

Any online game.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[img]http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/2/9/80-17193-sm.jpg[/img]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Anyone remember the Binary thread?

God Conquers
Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Mar 8 2005, 09:05 PM'] Anyone remember the Binary thread? [/quote]
hahahahhaha!!!

now THAT was "leet"



100011010111101001001010101000101010100101010100101000000000011111100101010010100

Posted

[quote name='slywakka250' date='Mar 8 2005, 09:11 PM'] what game is it associated with? [/quote]
Any game really, some more than others.

Posted

ex : y0u ch3473r!!11! i/\/\ g0ing 70 h4xx0r y0u.

sometihgn like that lol

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Mar 8 2005, 08:56 PM'] hahahahhaha!!!

now THAT was "leet"



100011010111101001001010101000101010100101010100101000000000011111100101010010100 [/quote]
sweet... :cool: except I lost the link... :(

Posted

i can read, but i can't write.

it's like me and my korean fluency.

Posted

me too, jiyoung! ^_^

Posted

Some one read the primer...

Posted

1 d0n't sp334k l33t r34lly, but 1 c4n und3rst4nd 1t.

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Mar 9 2005, 01:08 PM'] 1 d0n't sp334k l33t r34lly, but 1 c4n und3rst4nd 1t. [/quote]
54/\/\3

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Mar 9 2005, 01:08 PM'] 1 d0n't sp334k l33t r34lly, but 1 c4n und3rst4nd 1t. [/quote]
ok, I'm starting to learn some of it.....is the /\/\ ....m?

Posted

[quote name='Fixxxer' date='Mar 9 2005, 12:40 AM'] ex : y0u ch3473r!!11! i/\/\ g0ing 70 h4xx0r y0u.

sometihgn like that lol [/quote]
Translation for those who don't know: [b]You cheater!!! I'm going to hack (or haxor) you!"[/b]

Posted

0=o
3=e
4=a
/\/\=m
7=t

hmmm...anything else?

MichaelFilo
Posted

U 12 1_4/\/\3, 50 (U7 17 0u7, |\|0013.

Kthxbye.

God bless,
Mikey

Posted

now...I don't understand ^^that..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...