Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

thanks cmom:) Tough break for Jimmie Johnson, wrecking rather early.... around lap 50 maybe? He ended up 5th in the points behind martin's 4th.

the top 5 for the race itself

1. #16 Greg Biffle (By a nose!)
2. # 6 Mark Martin
3. #17 Matt Kenseth
4. #99 Carl Edwards
5. #41 Kasey Mears

its also notable that Mark Martin won the IROC series,beating out 11 other guys from NASCAR, IRL, World Of Outlaws, ChampCar, and I think the American Le Mans Serieses.. one of those sports car serieses anyway (I know Scott Pruett was involved).

So thats the end of the road for Rusty Wallace and Ricky Rudd. I will miss Rusty especially. Mark Martin was going to retire, but got talked into staying another year because they needed someone for the 6.

Waltip is staying with the DEI #15, umm McMurray and Labonte are going somewhere.. Kurt Busch is going to be in the #2.. there are a lot of changes for next year.. like every year, cant keep track of them all!

Thats it until next year I guess, God bless!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...