An Old School Catholic Message Board

Terri Shciavo

Jake Huether

popestpiusx

The next week is crucial. She was also blessed with a relic of John Henry Newman this past Sunday. Pray to him for a miracle. I would pay a great sum of money to see her 'husband's' face if she got up and walked out of there.

i'm finishing up a song dedicated to her and all the innocent babies, disabled and elderly who's very lives are threatened by these evils.

Edited by MC Just

disturbedxfairy

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Mar 17 2005, 02:36 PM'] ...but I have one of those bound4life red rubber bands. [/quote]
me too

Ash Wednesday

For those of you wondering about drinking water, there isn't anything wrong with drinking water. If anything it will make your ability to fast longer. The human body can go on without food a considerably longer time than water.

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Mar 17 2005, 05:26 PM'] For those of you wondering about drinking water, there isn't anything wrong with drinking water. If anything it will make your ability to fast longer. The human body can go on without food a considerably longer time than water. [/quote]
Thanks for the info.

disturbedxfairy

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Mar 17 2005, 05:26 PM'] For those of you wondering about drinking water, there isn't anything wrong with drinking water. If anything it will make your ability to fast longer. The human body can go on without food a considerably longer time than water. [/quote]
i decided i'm going to limit my water intake. terri is unable to drink water too. i'm going to limit myself to ____ amount of water during my fast days.

I usually fast all fridays in lent and tomorow will be no exception

ill offer my fasting especially for terri but also for the souls in pergatory, my sins, the sins of the world, and the poor

I have to, however, consume 2 small meals and 1 big meal otherwise id get super low blood sugar and get real tired and it wouldnt be good

but sounds like a good idea

FutureSoror

I was just watching Life on the Rock-- They were talking about Terri, and I thought what they said was interesting: In Terri's face you can see the face of Jesus. What is done to her is done to the body of Christ. Also, we are all bound together in the Mystical Body of Christ, so what they do to Terri is done to us! We need to fight for her, and for Christ, and for the entire mystical body. This is personal.

Amen. last few days have been trying... i keep getting these hints from the Lord to offer sufferings for her, our sister in Christ.