An Old School Catholic Message Board

Genres

Lil Red

What genre of music do you most often listen to?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol I should of voted for electic but voted for rock.... classic and indie stuff mainly

I do like a lot of types of music though

you forgot dance/techno lil red :P

littleflower+JMJ

since punk wasnt on there haha j/k

i think i listen to oldies most of all........which is really sad hahaha :unsure:

melporcristo

well i chose eclectic, but I gave up secular music for Lent and since I am a DJ for a Christian show ... I guess you can say more Christian stuff ... yup!

<3 Mel

FranciscanRocker25

I listen to everything. I've gotton really into world music lately esp. African and Latino.. they're really fun to dance to. Anywho, my norm is rock and some hip-hop.

shelly_freak

I listen to about everything besides country and opera. Punk, Classic rock, alternative, and christian are my absolute faves :)

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Mar 16 2005, 12:13 PM'] I listen to about everything besides country and opera. Punk, Classic rock, alternative, and christian are my absolute faves :) [/quote]
Opera's awesome though!

sweetpea316

Hmm... I had to choose eclectic, because yeah, I do listen to it all. And somehow I enjoy it all too. Well, with the minor exceptions of country music (which I will tolerate, but do not prefer..even though I live in Tx..yeehaw...) and the rap music that is all derogative and whatnot. But yeah, I'm quite openminded about music. Though my favorite is punk/alternative/rock stuff... I'm a huge fan of like, Relient K, Switchfoot, and Yellowcard. Rock on. ^_^