Theoketos Posted March 31, 2005 Posted March 31, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 29 2005, 02:13 PM'] The taco stand with frozen custard can stay though... [/quote] At least they are not geese.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted March 31, 2005 Posted March 31, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Mar 30 2005, 10:14 PM'] geese?!?! [/quote] Theoketos is afraid of geese. That's why he and I only fed the ducks with stale bread.
Norseman82 Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 [quote name='God Conquers' date='Mar 30 2005, 10:15 AM'] I had a pair of Teva sandals.... they're indestructible. [/quote] Indestructible? Not after my dog got hold of mine.....
God Conquers Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 They are in a dumpster now... but I'm sure they are still intact. J.aime... did you get them yet?
jeffpugh Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 Miriam! She's too busy with school to come play with us anymore
let_go_let_God Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 It's true she is quite busy. Cttc usually talks with her once a week and she is doing well. God bless- LGLG
God Conquers Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 Catholic TO THE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoneoenoen!!!!!!22222!
God Conquers Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 I don't know him too well. Just thought it should be written as I say it in my head.
jeffpugh Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 Lawl. I think Miriam is on FB nao. Maybe I should say hi.
goldenchild17 Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 old threads should be closed. if only to preserve my sanity, and prevent my looking too stupid. I read the first page and started refreshing and using different browsers for like 5 minutes. duh
mcts Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 [quote name='goldenchild17' date='30 March 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1269991739' post='2083718'] old threads should be closed. if only to preserve my sanity, and prevent my looking too stupid. I read the first page and started refreshing and using different browsers for like 5 minutes. duh [/quote] agreed.
let_go_let_God Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 I'll have to refer Catholictothecore over here just so he can see how you say his name. God bless- LGLG
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now