littleflower+JMJ Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 my aunt in oregon just called to tell us that its snowing over there!! and im so jealous! i've never seen snow (tv doesn't count ) i can't even imagine what it would be like! rigth now my AC is on Turbo and its still hot! LOL if anyone, ANYONE, gets snow you better mail me a snowball in the mail and make a snowangel in my name!! and in christmas its bad! we have to use *gulp* fake snow paint on our windows even though its hot enough to got to the beach so even though ti doesn't snow we can at least look like it is! haha oh well! B)
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 3, 2003 Author Posted November 3, 2003 :rolleyes: this is probably the kind of snowman i would make if i had snow...
cmotherofpirl Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 I will send you snow if you send me warm sunshine.
Anna Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Snowed here last month. It's pretty when it accumulates. It melted quickly. It's fun if you like the cold. I stay inside and bake a lot. ;)
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 I just wish it would cool down again so I can get some serious work done around here... it's hard to work in humidity!
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 3, 2003 Author Posted November 3, 2003 oh wow!! have you guys walked in snow? how is it? darn texas..always gotta be hot! <_<
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 3, 2003 Author Posted November 3, 2003 um...just a note....thats not me in the pics hahaha never seen those ppl in my life!! it must be soo cool to have snow anna!! wow!!! :D
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 3, 2003 Author Posted November 3, 2003 I will send you snow if you send me warm sunshine. deal!! :lol:
Anna Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Or, you could make snow angels! compliments of http://www.designsbyjoy.net/DesignerTag/angel.htm
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 3, 2003 Author Posted November 3, 2003 yes! i LOVE snow angels.... never made one before...but i love them!!! :D :D :D thanks anna!! :lol:
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 3, 2003 Author Posted November 3, 2003 I just wish it would cool down again so I can get some serious work done around here... it's hard to work in humidity! do you think it'll be cold in houston on the 13-16 kilroy? i hope so...im not to fond of cold weather... and dont' know much about northern texas' weather!! :ph34r: and im such a wimp....if it goes lower than 76 and im babbing like a baby!! hahaaha for reals.
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 I dunno, but it's not looking good for being really cool. I missed the forecast for the week tonight, but I'll catch it in the morning...
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 3, 2003 Author Posted November 3, 2003 I dunno, but it's not looking good for being really cool. I missed the forecast for the week tonight, but I'll catch it in the morning... i think next week i will be asking.... it doesn't get too cold in houston does it kilroy? :blink:
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 Not usually, but sometimes, just sometimes, you get this mix of humidity and cold and it makes for a bone-chilling cold that just seeps through all the layers of your clothes and you just can't get warm to save your life. But I don't expect it to get that cold this soon.
Azriel Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 I love snow!!! If I can figure out a way, I'll send you some. We should start getting snow that accumulates fairly soon. :)
Paladin D Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 (edited) Snow is c00l. B) (I get snow) Edited November 3, 2003 by Paladin D
Lil Red Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 (edited) it has been so cold and snowy here in Edited by moderator: personal information . This whole past week it hasn't gotten above 30 and it's supposed ta snow again today and tomorrow! I can't wait to come to NCYC and get warm!!! I can't stand snow and cold weather! (I know, I live in the wrong state) Edited May 26, 2006 by Lil Red
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 3, 2003 Author Posted November 3, 2003 (edited) it has been so cold and snowy here in Edited by moderator: personal information . This whole past week it hasn't gotten above 30 and it's supposed ta snow again today and tomorrow! I can't wait to come to NCYC and get warm!!! I can't stand snow and cold weather! (I know, I live in the wrong state) its nice that you decide to drop by again where have you been chica? missed seeing ya around.... :D Edited May 26, 2006 by Lil Red
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 bone-chilling cold that just seeps through all the layers of your clothes and you just can't get warm to save your life. Welcome to my world! LOL Red Devil, I'm 1000000% with you on that one! I should have been born in CA, or HI, or Fl, or TX, or someplace WARM!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now