Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 "Worst of all wounds is that of the heart, worst of all evils is that of a woman. Worst of all sufferings is that from one's foes, worst of all vengeance is that of one's enemies: No poison worse than that of a serpent, no venom greater than that of a woman. With a dragon or a lion I would rather dwell than live with an evil woman. Wickedness changes a woman's looks, and makes her sullen as a female bear. When her husband sits among his neighbors, a bitter sigh escapes him unawares. There is scarce any evil like that in a woman; may she fall to the lot of the sinner! Like a sandy hill to aged feet is a railing wife to a quiet man. Stumble not through woman's beauty, nor be greedy for her wealth; The man is a slave, in disgrace and shame, when a wife supports her husband. Depressed mind, saddened face, broken heart--this from an evil wife. Feeble hands and quaking knees-- from a wife who brings no happiness to her husband. In woman was sin's beginning, and because of her we all die. Allow water no outlet, and be not indulgent to an erring wife. If she walks not by your side, cut her away from you." -Sirach 25:12-25 This proves it. Just for clarity's sake, the context makes it clear that this verse is about evil women...the next chapter talks about virtuous women. I love women...I just had to do this for humor's sake. :wub:
Fidei Defensor Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 They are pretty, and you should marry one, and have lots of babies.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 [quote name='fidei defensor' date='Mar 31 2005, 09:05 PM'] They are pretty, and you should marry one, and have lots of babies. [/quote] Amen!
J.R.D Posted April 1, 2005 Author Posted April 1, 2005 good things im writng a speech that has to do with the beauty of women
Fidei Defensor Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 Buuuuuut, they always want things, and use up all the money! jk!
Dudette Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 [quote name='fidei defensor' date='Mar 31 2005, 08:16 PM'] Buuuuuut, they always want things, and use up all the money! jk! [/quote] :angry: Nut-uh!
Fidei Defensor Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 Here is proof girls are evil! First, we assume that all girls take time and money. Girls = Time x Money Furthermore, we take the statement, "Time is money", and we get: Time = Money Girls = Money x Money Girls = Money^2 Moreover, the statement, "Money is the root of all evil" means that: Evil = the square root of money Girls = (Evil)^1/2 (Evil)^1/2 which reduces to... Girls = Evil
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 [quote name='fidei defensor' date='Mar 31 2005, 09:25 PM'] Here is proof girls are evil! First, we assume that all girls take time and money. Girls = Time x Money Furthermore, we take the statement, "Time is money", and we get: Time = Money Girls = Money x Money Girls = Money^2 Moreover, the statement, "Money is the root of all evil" means that: Evil = the square root of money Girls = (Evil)^1/2 (Evil)^1/2 which reduces to... Girls = Evil [/quote]
Dudette Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 [quote name='Socrates' date='Mar 31 2005, 08:28 PM'] Spare ribs. Read Genesis. [/quote] HAHA, sorry, I thought of those spare ribs that you cook........
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 [quote name='Socrates' date='Mar 31 2005, 09:28 PM'] Spare ribs. Read Genesis. [/quote]
Fidei Defensor Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Mar 31 2005, 07:29 PM'] HAHA, sorry, I thought of those spare ribs that you cook........ [/quote] I suppose you could cook them.. hmm..
Dudette Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 [quote name='fidei defensor' date='Mar 31 2005, 08:31 PM'] I suppose you could cook them.. hmm.. [/quote] Animal ribs.
God Conquers Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 Use the Song of Songs! "Your hair is like a flock of goats running down the hillside" "Your neck is like the tower of David"
Fidei Defensor Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Mar 31 2005, 07:32 PM'] Animal ribs. [/quote] I was thinking of cooking something, or should i say someone, else, but that works.
Dudette Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 Well, err, I guess you've never heard of spare ribs. Might be a Chinese thing..... I'm not sure if it's pork or beef. Oh well.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 1, 2005 Posted April 1, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Mar 31 2005, 09:39 PM'] Well, err, I guess you've never heard of spare ribs. Might be a Chinese thing..... I'm not sure if it's pork or beef. Oh well. [/quote] Pork, I believe...but I could be wrong...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now