Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A small idea of tribute for the Pope


Recommended Posts

Fidei Defensor
Posted

I changed my avatar

Birgitta Noel
Posted

Mine already is :)

Posted

Check out mine :cyclops:

Posted

Avatar changed.

RemnantRules
Posted

I like yours moosey :)
and the last one posted, which I don't know you...HI my name is jason ^_^

Posted

[quote name='RemnantRules' date='Apr 1 2005, 05:04 PM'] and the last one posted, which I don't know you...HI my name is jason ^_^ [/quote]
Me? :) Hi, I'm Laurel.

Catholictothecore
Posted

don it...whaddya think?

RemnantRules
Posted

nice to meet you! ^_^

sweetpea316
Posted

Aww...I had a friend named Laurel once... I always thought that was such a pretty name. ^_^

Ah, sorry...getting off topic... WOW...a friend of mine just said that he worries that the next pope chosen will be the anti-christ... ooook....sure..... :wacko:

Catholictothecore
Posted

Do you think that's possible? I mean....no. The Holy Spirit is the one who knows....I'm not going to worry about, cause He's going to guide the Cardinals. He's probably already preping #265.

RemnantRules
Posted

God already has it planned out...no need to worry, but just do what is at hand which is pray for our Pope at this time

sweetpea316
Posted

For real. I was like 'umm...no. Just...no.'
I'm not worried at all about who will be next. Whatever happens is God's will. And that's all I need to know. God bless.

ForHimAlone
Posted

:hearts: JPII :hearts:

RemnantRules
Posted

nice pick ForHimAlone

Posted

there we go....great idea

RemnantRules
Posted
:o whoa! that's awesome! ^_^
Brother Adam
Posted

BUMP

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...