Monica Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 One of my Catholic friends (over th Internet) when we were chatting told me she had a problem with www.teenwire.com. She wouldn't tell me why. now i suspect this has to do something with her being Catholic. She mentioned something like that. I don't see anything wrong with the website. There are posters all over the high school where I pick up my 17-year old sister advertising this website (www.teenwire.com). In other high schools too. It's popular. What's wrong with it? Looks fine to me. Any comments??
immaculata Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 teenwire.com is a website sponsored by Planned Parenthood. It encourages teenagers to 'experiment' with pre-marital sex, homosexual sex, (how will you know until you try it?) and gives information on all sorts of contraceptives/abortificants available.. Instead of promoting abstainance and working to reverse the culture of death and the sexual revolution, Planned Parenthood has given up on teenagers. "Oh well, they're going to do it anyways, let's just throw condoms at them and make sure they take the morning after pill." That shows a lack of respect and concern for teenagers!! PP is just assuming that we're all animals who can't control our urges, instead of actually reaching out and showing teens why their purity is so valuable! :angry:
VeraMaria Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Don't ask me, I;m just ateen in my second year of being a teen.... :D
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Did you actually go check out the website Monica? I just went there and just on entering the site I immediately noticed "Sex Talk Live" and closed out the window. It makes me sad to think that people would actually go to a site like that for advice.
VeraMaria Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 It's true though that it' popular. At my school (public high school) they gave us attractive bookmarks, with the website on it and color pictures. That draws people there. Really, people go to that site all the time. Unfortunately. :(
BLAZEr Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 ok I searched this site out a few months ago and I found some of the most lurid message boards I had ever seen. they were all posts by 12-15 year old boys talking about how great masturbation is . . . it was disgusting . . . not to mention that sexual predators probably prowl around that board like foxes to a henhouse . . . sick sick sick . . . .
cmotherofpirl Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 It's true though that it' popular. At my school (public high school) they gave us attractive bookmarks, with the website on it and color pictures. That draws people there. Really, people go to that site all the time. Unfortunately. So they are allowed to pass out stuff for a sexually explicit website?
immaculata Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 It's all part of the sexual revolution... trying to convince teenagers that it's 'okay' to be open about their sexuality... experiment and try new things... desensitize them and degrade the sancity of sex from something that's holy to something that's just recreation. :angry:
Paladin D Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 According to that site, I may have a penis infection... Other than that, sick site. If only I can hire a hacker...
BeenaBobba Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Yeah, I've got some serious beef with teenwire.com. I've visited there before to take a look at the extent of Planned Parenthood's depravities. The stuff they talk about on that site is nasty...and even more so since it's aimed at teens. I don't remember exactly what I read, but 13-15 year olds were being given "expert" advice on masturbation, oral sex, and "outcourse." It made me so sad 'cause the "experts" were treating the teens like they were mature adults who have a "right to express their sexuality." It's so obvious that they're immature, confused, and hormonal teens, and I think it's awful that that site even fails to take that into consideration. Of course, it'd be awful if it was a column for adults, too. The fact that it supports abortion, is run by PP, is sexually explicit, and a whole lot of other things, makes it even worse. Ick. Ick. ICK. God bless, Jen
Faithful heart Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 Wait a second, Do I live in a cave? This site is posted in SCHOOLS!!! My kiddies are little and go to a Catholic school. Now I know why people home school, very scary. :(
cmotherofpirl Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 This sounds like a porn site, does it carry a warning label?
immaculata Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 Wait a second, Do I live in a cave? This site is posted in SCHOOLS!!! My kiddies are little and go to a Catholic school. Now I know why people home school, very scary. Any decent Catholic school would burn this piece of trash. I know I've never seen brochures or flyers or anything around my school. <_<
Norseman82 Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 (edited) Wait a second, Do I live in a cave? This site is posted in SCHOOLS!!! So let's get this straight....the schools are offering under color of law something that if a stranger in a car opened up his car door to offer the same thing, he would be arrested for perversion? Edited November 5, 2003 by Norseman82
musturde Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 Wait is our government trying to stop underage pregnanies or increase the precentage? That sites really messed up. I wouldn't be supprised if an owner of a porn site created it.
Paladin D Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 Wait is our government trying to stop underage pregnanies or increase the precentage? That sites really messed up. I wouldn't be supprised if an owner of a porn site created it. "Coming soon" - Detailed images!
CatholicAndFanatical Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 According to that site, I may have a penis infection... Other than that, sick site. If only I can hire a hacker... doh! wait...dude thats sik! :blink:
CatholicAndFanatical Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 oh yea, i know a few poeple that are in the business of shutting down porn sites and child porn sites and stuff...maybe I can redirect them to this site..lol. Could benefit others by doing so huh
Aloysius Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 i joined so i could "talk back" i politely told them their site was an abomination and asked them to take it down. think they'll listen? prolly not, it was worth a try :ph34r:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now