VeraMaria Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 OK I DIDN'T POST THIS. I WAS AT THE LIBRARY AND I MUST HAVE BEEN LOGGED ON. SOMEONE MAY BE POSTING FOR ME. IT'S CLOSED FOR TODAY. I'LL GO TOMMORROW, BEFORE CATCHING A PLANE BACK TO VIRGINIA (I'M VISITING MY GRANDPARENTS IN MIAMI). LOL so THAT'S IT!!!! (explanation below)
VeraMaria Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 OK I HAVE TO CONFESS. So I am at the pblic library. Finishing HW. I still have some time so i decide to check phatmass. And I go to the website. And it's already logged on. With the name Monica. I had a heart attack. I mean, I didn't know she lived in FL!!! In Miami!! So I thought maybe she's one of those people who say they live somewhere but they live somewhere else (sorry Monica, now you explained it!). So i decided to have play a lil joke and posted the post above. It's actually about me, so there you go. Sorry, Monica, didn't mean it. Just playing a joke. And I logged you out before i left. Sorry, just a lil joke. Forgive me? What are you doing in Miami? At the Coral Gables Public Library? Have some more time? Maybe I could have met ya! (Argh! i could have met a fellow phatmasser!) Where have you gone to in Miami? When are you leaving?
VeraMaria Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 OK, ignore the first post under the name "monica" in this thread. i posted it explanation above. Sorry, i won't do it again.
cmotherofpirl Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Are you sure you are not a multiple personality :D
VeraMaria Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Are you sure you are not a multiple personality :D ??
Ellenita Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Phew! :D That's a relief! :D I was getting a bit worried at such a complete turn around in 24 hours.....thinking why is it taking me soooo long to get my head round the differences when I think Monica's protestant beliefs are probably further from Catholicism than mine.... ..... .....and then I thought maybe it's a vision..... .... ...or masses of prayer..... :D .... .....and why not me?! OK, envy is a sin isn't it?........ellenita slinks off to repent!! But not to worry, it's VeraMaria!! :lol:
VeraMaria Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Monica where are you? Are you mad at me? I'm sorry, i just posted 1 thing, i didn't look through you're PM's or anything, honest!!! Seriously, i didn't. :ph34r:
Monica Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Monica where are you? Are you mad at me? I'm sorry, i just posted 1 thing, i didn't look through you're PM's or anything, honest!!! Seriously, i didn't. :ph34r: Don't do it again (doubt you'll get a chance to). Ever. I almost had a heart attack. I e-mailed dUST about it. And I got you PM, VeraMaria, it's OK, at least you came clean. I was in Miami for two days only. I was visiting my granparents. They have just moved to Miami from Fort Lauderdale, and my parents sort of "sent" me to help them settle in. As you can imagine, they don't have a computer. So I went to the Library. Now i finally managed to plug in my lap-top. Who were you? I mean, there were not so many people in the library, mostly old people? Were you in the back by the map display? Or in the front? The only young person where i was sitting was a girl about 10 years old looking through the library catalog. Was that you? This is funny, though. I guess it's a small world.
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 that betta not be Don John of Austria on this board! haaa im pretty sure itisint. anyway, i donno what the reasoning of a secular type person saying "dont mess with Catholics" lol DJ is a school teacher, not a student. And he'd probably cut off his right arm before saying anything like that!!!
foundsheep Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Can anyone say Bi-Polar. This is crazy. Lol I was like she isnt catholic but she is praying to mary. :lol:
Paladin D Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Vera, Monica... Do you two know each other in person?
jbliss145 Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 That post made my day. It's so great to know there are young people who stand proudly for their faith and their morals. Without realizing it, you are planting seeds. Your reward awaits you! :D "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." St. Paul God Bless You, Joe
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 haha thats a honest mistake vera... whats odd that you both are at the same library... God works in strange ways sometimes!! :D now maybe you need some real face-to-face catecism eh monica? your prayers are answered! vera qualifies as an angel! ;)
BLAZEr Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 LOL . . . I bet Vera and Monica are at the same Library!!! Or Monica is schizo???
VeraMaria Posted November 4, 2003 Posted November 4, 2003 Don't do it again (doubt you'll get a chance to). Ever. I almost had a heart attack. I e-mailed dUST about it. And I got you PM, VeraMaria, it's OK, at least you came clean. I was in Miami for two days only. I was visiting my granparents. They have just moved to Miami from Fort Lauderdale, and my parents sort of "sent" me to help them settle in. As you can imagine, they don't have a computer. So I went to the Library. Now i finally managed to plug in my lap-top. This is funny, though. I guess it's a small world. Thanks for graciously forgiving me... :D No seriously, i was worried.... and while i'm at it i probably should confess that i though about posting a topic under monica's name saying shehad converted to catholicism.... then decided she WOULD get a heart attack, and that would be just wrong.... so i just posted one thread... No, seriously, I almost had a heart attack when i went to phatmass and saw Monica's name there. I mean that's just too weird. Who were you? I mean, there were not so many people in the library, mostly old people? Were you in the back by the map display? Or in the front? The only young person where i was sitting was a girl about 10 years old looking through the library catalog. Was that you? Nope I'm definitely not ten...i don't even look like ten. I was near the map display, but in the corner next to the rack with all the CD's and videos....sitting at a table doing a research project on the eating habits of yellow striped cobras....(yep! that's right!). You probably didn't see me though. It may be that i saw you. I noticed a girl about....in her twenties?? (i'm not at all good with guessing ages... ). Light brown hair, highlights? In a sleeveless top?? I noticed her because 1. She asked the guy at the check-out table many times where to find stuff, which showed she had never been here before. 2. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt. Miami is having a "cold front" which is still hotter than summer in many places in the US, but all Miamians, spoiled by the normally warm weather, were wearing sweaters yesterday. Including me. So that was another thing i noticed. Was that you??? I PMed you again, check it and write back. ;)
geetarplayer Posted November 5, 2003 Author Posted November 5, 2003 Today in chemistry, Justin (the guy who was asking if my girlfriend is hot) pointed at my crucifix (the same one I had on Monday) and said, "That's pretty tight." I glanced uncertainly at him and said, "Thanks." Then he explained his plans for a tatoo--a cross on his arm with his grandfather's initials above it. I said, "I don't like tatoos in general, but that sounds like a good tatoo." I'll tell you what, this crucifix stuff in chemistry is gettin' pretty weird! lol -Mark
VeraMaria Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 Today in chemistry, Justin (the guy who was asking if my girlfriend is hot) pointed at my crucifix (the same one I had on Monday) and said, "That's pretty tight." I glanced uncertainly at him and said, "Thanks." Then he explained his plans for a tatoo--a cross on his arm with his grandfather's initials above it. I said, "I don't like tatoos in general, but that sounds like a good tatoo." I'll tell you what, this crucifix stuff in chemistry is gettin' pretty weird! lol -Mark LOL, i think it's pretty funny how just wearing a crucifix can spark such...."interesting" conversations! :D Unafortunately, I've noticed it's become rather a gang symbol. At least where I live, when people wear big metal crucifixes it's become a symbol that you're "from the hood" and a rapist or drug addict or something. :ph34r:
geetarplayer Posted November 5, 2003 Author Posted November 5, 2003 I don't think that's what Justin was interested in. There aren't many gangs in big, bad Melbourne, Florida. But it's sad that it's come to that. They shouldn't be doing such things in the name of Jesus! -Mark
cantstopdancin9 Posted November 5, 2003 Posted November 5, 2003 All I can say to this whole topic is "WOW" haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now