Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

people from Illinois are cool.


Recommended Posts

Norseman82
Posted

[quote name='philothea' date='May 3 2005, 04:53 PM'] There's a book called [i]1000 Places to See Before You Die[/i] (nice positive title, hm?) and for Chicago, one of the attractions listed is SUPERDAWG.

I find it very weird that the place where I hung out at as a teenager is a top tourist spot.

Though the fries [i]are[/i] very good. :drool: [/quote]
What parish did you grow up in, Philothea?

philothea
Posted

[quote name='Norseman82' date='May 3 2005, 05:10 PM'] What parish did you grow up in, Philothea? [/quote]
I wasn't baptized until I was 21, so I didn't really grow up in a parish at all.

(And I commuted from the suburbs to get to Superdawg.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...