Phazzan Posted April 6, 2005 Posted April 6, 2005 Rumour is someone smelly is stinking the Phatmass forums up big time. Don't know who exactly, but it's kinda like that cheesy BO stench after heavy exercise. I have a suspicion it's Raphael, because he told me he doesn't wash because washing is unclean (might be an OCD thing :thinking:), or quite possibly Adam (volo) cause he was born with the 'smelly' gene. :shame: Whoever it is, I'd like to know who so we can cast that person away.
Imsogoodlooking Posted April 6, 2005 Posted April 6, 2005 It's me... I have a genetic disorder that makes my feet smell like a mixture of cooked brocolli, rotting garlic, and rancid butter. (With just a touch of good ol' fashioned foor stench to boot.)
Phazzan Posted April 6, 2005 Author Posted April 6, 2005 Nah, it's not you, it's someone even smellier than you, like Raph. But you're still smelly.
azaelia Posted April 7, 2005 Posted April 7, 2005 [i]Moosey and the two evil sisters[/i] Oh no. No, no no...I am the eldest sister. It should be Azaelia and the two evil sisters. :angry:
Dave Posted April 7, 2005 Posted April 7, 2005 Who's the smelliest PMer, you ask? Depends on who fluffy air extractions the most! :fluffy air extraction:
theculturewarrior Posted April 7, 2005 Posted April 7, 2005 I haven't showered since Monday. My friend came by and said, "You're really letting yourself go, aren't you, Justin. You want to look like Jesus, don't you Justin." -_-
Scofizzle Posted April 7, 2005 Posted April 7, 2005 distrubedxfairy is the smelliest phatmasser...in fact thats my pet name for her.....smelly
disturbedxfairy Posted April 7, 2005 Posted April 7, 2005 yeah... isn't it romantic and endering? (sp?) still love him though... :wub:
Luthien Posted April 9, 2005 Posted April 9, 2005 ..I showered today... So I guess its not me...but it could be Moosy or Azaelia...:ph34r: I live with them, I would know.
Dudette Posted April 9, 2005 Posted April 9, 2005 how come Phazzan didn't include himself? I can't vote!!!!
Lil Red Posted April 9, 2005 Posted April 9, 2005 who smells the most? we all do...we all have the stink of sin on us...
Phazzan Posted April 9, 2005 Author Posted April 9, 2005 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Apr 8 2005, 09:02 PM'] who smells the most? we all do...we all have the stink of sin on us... [/quote] You might have the stink of sin on you (whatever that is), but mine is odourless at least. Derrr
Dudette Posted April 9, 2005 Posted April 9, 2005 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Apr 8 2005, 08:59 PM'] Well cos I don't smell. Duh! [/quote] They need a "raises eyebrows" smiley.
theculturewarrior Posted April 9, 2005 Posted April 9, 2005 Who voted for the_rev? Let's see...Scrungy, Phazzan, SignoftheCross, and that Indian fellow. Since Phazzan is more of a troll than a person, and since those three characters are his troll aliases, I would say, nobody voted for you, Rev. Phazzan, you're a twerp.
Phazzan Posted April 9, 2005 Author Posted April 9, 2005 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Apr 8 2005, 09:18 PM'] Who voted for the_rev? Let's see...Scrungy, Phazzan, SignoftheCross, and that Indian fellow. Since Phazzan is more of a troll than a person, and since those three characters are his troll aliases, I would say, nobody voted for you, Rev. Phazzan, you're a twerp. [/quote] Oh really? Look again, ya twerp! I voted for Raphael, and that Indian fellow Sanjeet never even signed up here. He's back in India visiting family the lil twerp. YOU brought all this on poor lil Revvie TCW, YOU!! :angry:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now