Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

If You Could Pick One European Country...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Besides Italy. :lol:

I would say England.

Posted

Hey Paladin D, pop round for a cup of tea! :D

Posted

Hey Paladin D, pop round for a cup of tea! :D

Roger that.

Posted

After Italy, it'd be Spain. Then England then France (i'd probably have to learn French first.... :blink: )

Posted

Hey you're doing a round trip VerMaria! :D

Don't forget to call by for a cup of tea too - my tea pot is HUGE!!! :lol::lol:

You are right about learning French - they don't like to speak English over there!

Posted

France b/c it's clean and beautiful and no one cares about anything, plus the food is pretty good too!

(et je parle francais parfaitement !)

Posted (edited)

The English have to deal with the French in Europe. While the Canadians (and Americans) have to deal with the French Canadians in North America. :lol: (Quebec)

Quebec wants to become it's own country, almost half the population does. The French are weird...must be genetic.

Edited by Paladin D
Posted

Hey you're doing a round trip VerMaria!  :D

Don't forget to call by for a cup of tea too - my tea pot is HUGE!!! :lol:  :lol:

You are right about learning French - they don't like to speak English over there!

:lol::lol:

I learned that the hard way.... <_< :D

Posted

The English have to deal with the French in Europe

Yep, we've been trying to do that for centuries! :(

Then we hit on a bright idea! ;) Build a tunnel under the English channel and swamp their capital city every day!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Their food is fabulous - we do day trips just to eat in Paris! :D

Posted

Probably some Eastern Block Country where the Church was persecuted so that I could worship in the Churches where not too long ago, Christian saints worshiped!!!

like Poland . . . any country that can produce St. Faustina, Max Kolbe, and Pope John Paul II is alright in my book!

Posted

Any one else coming over for a cup of tea?

:D :D :D

Seatbelt Blue
Posted

Italy, because, come on. My last name is Visaggio.

France, because, well, je parle francais.

Seatbelt Blue
Posted

like Poland . . . any country that can produce St. Faustina, Max Kolbe, and Pope John Paul II is alright in my book!

What?

The pope is POLISH?!

When the heck did THIS happen?

:P

Posted

Seatbelt Blue, it's just a short hop from France to England - honest! :D

Direct train, Paris to London. ;)

Call on by....you won't get a better cup of tea anywhere!! :D

Posted

The English have to deal with the French in Europe.  While the Canadians (and Americans) have to deal with the French Canadians in North America.  :lol: (Quebec)

Quebec wants to become it's own country, almost half the population does.  The French are weird...must be genetic.

:angry: my dad is French and those sound like fightin' words to me !!!

Posted

Who in their right mind can enjoy French food? I like some of their desserts and pastres...but I don't like their food.

Posted

I'd choose France or Spain. I speak French and Spanish, and I love the food in both countries (I don't know how Paladin can say French food smells of elderberries -- I really enjoy their bread!). And Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona are some of the most cool, exciting cities I've been to! :D

Posted

:angry:  My dad is French and those sound like fighting words to me!!!

Oooops! :unsure:

*Ellenita hides tea pot in case it gets broken in imminent attack* :ph34r:

Posted

Dave, London is cool..... B)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...