An Old School Catholic Message Board

Katholikos

Anna

Hi all,
Just wanted you to know that Jay must undergo another surgery this coming week, April 14th.
I'm sure your prayers will be greatly appreciated.
Last time, they actually were able to come up with some sort of a drug cocktail that helped ease the pain without causing too violent a reaction.
I've told you before that Jay is sensitive to pain meds, but apparently the docs came up with sort of morphine-derivitive, and combined that with an anti-nausea med, which greatly reduced the pain and the usual bad side effects. After, what? I lose count! 12 surgeries? That was a real blessing, and many thanks for all your prayers!
Please continue to pray, as Jay will need regular maintenance surgeries to keep circulation flowing in the legs.
Last time, with the emergency surgery, they were not sure whether they'd be able to save the leg!
But, God isn't finished with Jay Damian yet!
Hopefully, one day, Katholikos will be able to get back on the computer.
But for now, sitting at the computer causes life-threatening blood clots, so it is a total no-no.
So, please keep in mind this coming Thursday, April 14th, for Katholikos.

God Bless, all,

Ma <><

Edited by Anna

God Conquers

Man... God be with you Jay!!!!!!

We need to get you a non-life-threatening-blood-clot-forming laptop of some kind!

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Apr 11 2005, 12:36 AM'] Man... God be with you Jay!!!!!!

We need to get you a non-life-threatening-blood-clot-forming laptop of some kind! [/quote]
Amen!!!!