Katholikos Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 (edited) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Jay bends from waist, hand touching floor, and shouts: THAT WAS ONE GREAT BIRTHDAY CARD FROM MY PHATMASS FRIENDS!!! Cut the cake, and let's all have a piece. I'll scoop the ice cream. THAT'S THE BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY I'VE EVER HAD!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST !!!!! Edited November 6, 2003 by Katholikos
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 *jmj taps her champagne glass and stands up* HERE!! HERE!!! i would like to say THANK YOU likos!! i have learned soo much for you! many times i missed you in those times you were gone and realized how much i "Lean" on you to teach us. reading your conversion story, "knowing" you here at phatmass has been a BLESSING from above. thanks likos for caring about us here at phatmass...since the very beginnign, i remember you always helping me. and i truly appreciate it. you keep us fired up for Christ LIkos and help us to never let us lose sight of the beauty of hte truth in the Catholic Church. you are so important to all of here and we all luv ya soo very much!! i hope you have a very very blessed birthday LIKOS!! from your phatmass phamily, Happy Birthday!!! feliz compleanos!! :D :D :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Katholikos Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 I'm beaming and polishing my halo. :D Undeserved praise, but I love it whether I deserve it or not!!! ¡Un monton de gracias!
foundsheep Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 (edited) HAPPYBIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited November 6, 2003 by foundsheep
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 i could really go for some cake right now.............im starving...
Uncle Gus Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 Happy birthday, buddy :D Don't forget to celebrate the day of your baptism too. You might want to get a priest to celebrate a Mass for you, and/or renew your baptismal vows.
Paladin D Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 I thought it was my birthday. Happy Birthday Likos, you win for now!
Azriel Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 Dude, how come I'm always Late to the party.... Anyhoooooooo....Happy Belated from me and lil pink velvet hammer. We think your one amesome dude. ::wub::
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 *jmj taps her champagne glass and stands up* HERE!! HERE!!! i would like to say THANK YOU likos!! i have learned soo much for you! many times i missed you in those times you were gone and realized how much i "Lean" on you to teach us. reading your conversion story, "knowing" you here at phatmass has been a BLESSING from above. thanks likos for caring about us here at phatmass...since the very beginnign, i remember you always helping me. and i truly appreciate it. you keep us fired up for Christ LIkos and help us to never let us lose sight of the beauty of hte truth in the Catholic Church. you are so important to all of here and we all luv ya soo very much!! i hope you have a very very blessed birthday LIKOS!! from your phatmass phamily, Happy Birthday!!! feliz compleanos!! :D :D :D :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I couldn't have said it better myself! Likos, you DO deserve it! Even if you don't think so, we all do! We love you! :)
Katholikos Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 Dear phamily, I'll be at the hospital, in case anyone's looking for me. Gotta have stitches to repair the splits in my sides caused by so much glee and laughter. I ain't never had such a surprise on my birthday! Deeeeeeeeeeeeeelightful !!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Thank you, one and all. Lovin' my phatmass phamily, Likos
Jake Huether Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 Likos! Sorry I'm late. Can I get in on the action? Happy Happy B'Day. You are one of the most respectable people (and most descent and kind and smart...)... I know. God bless you on this very special day.
jmjtina Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 (edited) B) Edited November 6, 2003 by jmjtina
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now