Phazzan Posted April 20, 2005 Posted April 20, 2005 weLL heLo0 Ag@1n ChiLdRen!!! :getfly: PH@ZZANAAN!!!!! 1z b@Ck 0ncE m0re t0 sEdUce @LL thE pH@tMaSS L@d1es uS1ng mY irReS1st1blE cH@rm. :getfly: n0w :thinking: u m1Ght s@y "oH PH@ZAAN!!!! th1S iZ s000 0Ld" & r0LL uR eYez 1n tHe b@CK 0f Ur he@D, bUt d0nt dEny iT l@D1es, u c@Nt reS1st mE! 1tS TrUe, 1m @ sUpeR10r aN1m@l, & uR aDm1r@T1On f0r tHee C@NN0TTT!!!! bEe :bee: dEn1ed! tHe sHeeR k00LneSS i eL1cIt wHen 1 t@Lk & tHe w@Y uR m0uThs dr0p 0pen iz eVidEnce 0f th1s! yEs m@am, PH@ZAAANANANAA!!!!! 1z b@ck aLr1ghT, aNd c0m1NG 2 gEt Y0U!!!! :ph34r: bUt f0r n0w, 1 mUsT b1d tHee f@ReWeLL. d0nT w0Rry l@d1iEs, 1'll be :bee: b@ck, 0nCe m0Re t0 sTe@L uR he@Rts. :wub: n1ghT, pH@zZan!!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted April 20, 2005 Posted April 20, 2005 Funny, I haven't had any of those symptoms... I must not have the illness...
Phazzan Posted April 20, 2005 Author Posted April 20, 2005 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Apr 20 2005, 10:59 AM'] Funny, I haven't had any of those symptoms... I must not have the illness... [/quote] tHe 1llnEss iZ c@LLed l0vE s1CknEss d@rL1ng, & mAke n0 m1sT@Ke, yoU h@Ve 1t.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 20, 2005 Posted April 20, 2005 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Apr 20 2005, 12:06 PM'] tHe 1llnEss iZ c@LLed l0vE s1CknEss d@rL1ng, & mAke n0 m1sT@Ke, yoU h@Ve 1t. [/quote] Sometimes I wonder if you aren't really a 13 year old girl from California.
Phazzan Posted April 20, 2005 Author Posted April 20, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Apr 20 2005, 11:13 AM'] Sometimes I wonder if you aren't really a 13 year old girl from California. [/quote] I wish Waphy, I wish.
Phazzan Posted April 20, 2005 Author Posted April 20, 2005 0mG 0mG uR @LLLL s0 1n deN1@L! 0mG 0mG 1m s00000 g00d.
theculturewarrior Posted April 20, 2005 Posted April 20, 2005 For some reason, that Phazzan font reminds me of Fat Albert.
God Conquers Posted April 20, 2005 Posted April 20, 2005 Somehow I doubt a superior animal spends half an hour to write a message like that....
rachael Posted April 20, 2005 Posted April 20, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Apr 20 2005, 05:03 PM'] :deformed: [/quote] :thatsfunny:
bookwyrm Posted April 20, 2005 Posted April 20, 2005 [quote name='God Conquers' date='Apr 20 2005, 04:54 PM'] Somehow I doubt a superior animal spends half an hour to write a message like that.... [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now