Dudette Posted April 23, 2005 Posted April 23, 2005 I'm going for $1000 Canadian that doesn't included a ticket or spending money though.
the_rev Posted April 23, 2005 Posted April 23, 2005 I pray Papa Ratzi continues the WYD's so I can go the next time!
sweetpea316 Posted April 23, 2005 Posted April 23, 2005 Ooh man, I would love to go... But I don't think my parents would be up for that sadly... That is a great price! But I hope and pray that everyone who [i]is[/i] going has a wonderful and safe time! God bless.
the_rev Posted April 23, 2005 Posted April 23, 2005 Anyone who would li ke to go with the Legion of Christ, both male or Female, I can send you information. It's about 1500 bucks total, fyi. Any age welcomed with the Legion. Just send me a private message.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now