Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I was recently sharing with an e-friend how a lady in my hometown was once verbally lusting after one of our very holy and handsome new priests.
:o

Was this woman a CATHOLIC? :o

How horrible! :(

Posted

I have a little word document I wrote recently if you want me to expound a little further.

I would be grateful if you posted it.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

go gus! go gus! :D :D

uncle gus is amesome with a captial A!! B)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...