Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

stargirl3:16
Posted

I'm trying to change so that it doesn't say First Baptist...any idea what font that is?

Posted

could be Arial

stargirl3:16
Posted

I tried that and it didn't look right...

Noel's angel
Posted

i'm in awe lol

Noel's angel
Posted

Dudette, how do you do the fading effect which blends the two pictures together? You know when you are layering pictures and you get a hard edge between them, how do i change that????? Can I do it with Painshop Pro?

sisterannmarie
Posted

you guys have awesome talent

Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='May 10 2005, 03:59 PM'] Dudette, how do you do the fading effect which blends the two pictures together?  You know when you are layering pictures and you get a hard edge between them, how do i change that?????  Can I do it with Painshop Pro? [/quote]
add a layer mask...and you hide all. Then you take the gradient and fool around with it.....then get it the way you want. I've never worked with paintshop pro...so I don't know. I'm sorry. :(

Thanks Sister Ann Marie! ^_^

Whoops, when you press the gradient, it has to be "foreground to background" and black and white.

Noel's angel
Posted

ok, i'll try it, but not now as i am confused, but sometime when i have more time and energy. Thanks :)

Posted

hmm, how about I show you a tutoral? It'll help much more. Just let me find the link

Noel's angel
Posted

that would be great thanks :)

Posted

[url="http://www.good-tutorials.com/track/2539"]http://www.good-tutorials.com/track/2539[/url]

www.good-tutorials.com is REALLY helpful, just type in what you want in the search ;) :)

Noel's angel
Posted

thank you!!!!

Posted

np! ^_^ Glad I could be of help. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...