Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Favorite Song From Cd


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just wanted to say The Gates of hell jam on the CD is on hit. It even had the homies in the hood thinkin this kinda hardcore "christian"music was allright. I aint jockin or anything but JUSt , that flow was the shizzle!

Posted

Wait till you see what we got cookin' up on Just's solo joint... hehehe.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

oh my gosh!! HANDS DOWN!! ITS mc just's gates of hell song.... track number 17 baby!!!!

man, i was bumping my car with that song!!

I LOVE IT!!! thank you mc just!! its one amesome song!!

blows me away EVERY time i hear it!!

my other favorites are

of course chillin on a sunday

Man of fire (manchild and pontifex are amesome!)

Not Hip Hop (P5C rock!!) and

LOVE IS (need i say more?)

and all i could go on and on....

Posted

:wub:

Ya'll are too good to me. All Praises be to Jesus, The most Holy Eucharist.

Posted

Chillin on a Sunday came out so dope!!! I love the intro and Outro, it's the coolest.

Posted

Chillin on a Sunday - LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

The Gates of Hell - LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

The Son Still Shines - LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Oh, and BTW, I love the stuff from KiddKapps. Truly made me think! ;)

Posted

I like them all, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or anything.

But the one I prefer a little over the others, is Track 17.

Question MC Just: Why does "Crusade" sound as if two people are singing? It sounds different than the sample one.

Posted

Dust,did you guys steal an Al Green Beat? I dug that, Love and Happiness is one of the best jams ever!

Posted

Dust,did you guys steal an Al Green Beat? I dug that, Love and Happiness is one of the best jams ever!

I wouldn't consider it "stealing", but yeah, we "used" it. It's acknowledged on the cover.

Considering Al Green sings nothing but gospel now, I didn't think he'd mind. ;)

Posted

Well you guys did it justice bro!

Posted

Fr. Pontifex-- I'm a little biased though... (you can pay me later for saying that....)

Posted

the whole CD is amesome so by answering this I'm not saying i didn't like the other songs or that they weren't dope...but everyone has a favorite. mine is Padre Pontifex's "The Son Still Shines" i love it!

Posted

Love Is... this is one I can not stop listening to.

But my kids very much enjoy "Chillin' On A Sunday"... the wife likes this one, too.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

chillin on sunday is sooo cool cuz i mean thats like my sunday morning..

and i have 2 sisters and 3 brothers.....so its the lyrics are TRUE!!

hahaaha and it makes me laugh! :D :D :D :D :lol:

Posted

I had three brothers and one sister, myself. My Dad was often the lector at Sunday Mass, so he made us all sit in the very front pew so he could watch us… actually he did not watch us so much as glare at us. <_< hehe

Posted

Appropriately, I will be listening to “Chillin’ On A Sunday” as I get my own kids ready for Mass.

It’s my turn to glare… bwa ha ha! :lol:

Posted

ok, ihave a second favorite now song 20 Love is.

Posted

My personal opinion is that the intro and Gates of Hell are just on fire. They rip. I also have to give props to Damien's verse on Love is. "Snatchin' your mind like i'm snatchin' a purse." hahah

Peace to all,

all the songs rock it.

Julia, I will pay you later for you comments.

Posted

What part did Pollo sing on love is?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...