iheartjp2 Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 (edited) I should say now, that the xanga username is the one before the hyphen and the identification of the person is after. Iheartjp2-mine vitaminjc-friend Gracie_Dacie-friend thediddiyo-friend maximus4jc-don't know him personally, but he seems like a REALLY cool guy If you don't have one, hey, get one! It's free, and they're way cool Edited April 27, 2005 by iheartjp2
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Apr 27 2005, 09:01 AM'] There is a phatmass blog ring. [/quote] Yes, join it. Become ONE with the phatmass...
Jazz4jesus Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 My Friend has an amazing Catholic Xanga Catholichunk06 He titled it the XANGA OF TRUTH! its really awesome
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 by the way, I have a xanga... it's nothing special... starvnarteest Come by and say hi!
iheartjp2 Posted April 27, 2005 Author Posted April 27, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Apr 27 2005, 10:41 AM'] I joined the Phatmass Blog Ring... [/quote] yay!!
iheartjp2 Posted April 27, 2005 Author Posted April 27, 2005 (edited) thanx for all the xangas!!! Edited April 27, 2005 by iheartjp2
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 [quote name='Dudette' date='Apr 27 2005, 09:41 AM'] I joined the Phatmass Blog Ring... [/quote] YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...
franciscanheart Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 i wanted to subscribe to a lot of these a while ago but.... some of them mess with my computer!! and since i have no way of knowing which ones they are before i subscribe.... i just dont subscribe and have to deal with not seeing any of these wonderful journals each and every day of my sad pitiful life.
melporcristo Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 xanga is awesome ... mine is: melissaporcristo
catholicmomof4 Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 JMJ I have one that my daughter set up for me.... I_am_Me_of_Course is my Xanga name and hers is the only other name on it LOL Other than twice I have never even looked at it or written anything on it.......You can look, you can write, but I rarely have time to do much with it, so it would be a while before I made any new entries.
Jazz4jesus Posted April 27, 2005 Posted April 27, 2005 [quote name='catholicmomof4' date='Apr 27 2005, 12:04 PM'] JMJ I have one that my daughter set up for me.... I_am_Me_of_Course is my Xanga name and hers is the only other name on it LOL Other than twice I have never even looked at it or written anything on it.......You can look, you can write, but I rarely have time to do much with it, so it would be a while before I made any new entries. [/quote] reminds me of my youth ministers xanga, we made him one, and he rarely updates it. but i got him a Chatterbox and us youth discuss things on it. Right now the topic is ... [u][b]Church Van: "Pimp my Ride"?[/b][/u] considering YM broke rear window by backing into tree, the radio and AC are broken, shock are terrible, and who knows what other problems, I want to make a video and submit it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now