An Old School Catholic Message Board

I think Papa B just saw your picture..

Fidei Defensor

oh dear... My computer doesn't let me see all those little emoticons and avatars and such... so Ash, I don't know what you wrote to me...

Radarpriest

OK but then what happend to free will, the holy spirt could of and i think did help in the picking of this holly pontiff becsuae i belive the College of Cardinals alode them selfs to be open and abediant to the Spirt, but the pope is a man and like Adam and standed with the sin of Adam can shut the spirt out, so i still say i have to see what this great man, as the vicer of Christ

[quote name='Radarpriest' date='Apr 27 2005, 11:11 PM'] OK but then what happend to free will [/quote]
That's why God ALLOWS things to happen. I mean, this where Faith in God's plan comes into play. You simply need to pray that the Holy Spirit reveal to YOU the goodness in this decision to elect this Pope.

If the MOST AWESOME GOODEST BEAUTIFUL thing (our Redemption and SAlvation) came from the most terrible EVIL act of all time (Christ's crucifixion), God can let any evil act happen for the greater good.