hyperdulia again Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 I'm not a non-Catholic anymore, so my thing should say "Bad Catholic" or "Below Average Catholic", or given my propencity for leaving the Church "It Depends", "Ask Him", "What day is it?", maybe "Mildly Catholic" or ooh ooh "Vaguely Catholic".
jasJis Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 What? You don't think any of us others struggle? If you think it's just you, you are deranged.
Kilroy the Ninja Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 Deranged you may be, but without a little derangement, life would be no fun. :ph34r:
cmotherofpirl Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 Yes you are deranged. Yes you are a pain in the arse. Yes you think you are the only one who ever went thru this. Yes you are totally self-centered. Its called being a teenager. Yes we love you.
_bc Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 I'm not a non-Catholic anymore, so my thing should say "Bad Catholic" or "Below Average Catholic", or given my propencity for leaving the Church "It Depends", "Ask Him", "What day is it?", maybe "Mildly Catholic" or ooh ooh "Vaguely Catholic". Pendular Catholic? Good that you're back.
TempleofVesarius Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 Dude man bro guy... Stop worrying about what everyone else thinks about you and focus on what YOU think about you... and fix the things you dont like and improve and make better the things you do I refuse to vote on this subject your vote is the only one that matters becase if you you are the only one with the power change that.
hyperdulia again Posted July 15, 2003 Author Posted July 15, 2003 Yes you are deranged. Yes you are a pain in the arse. Yes you think you are the only one who ever went thru this. Yes you are totally self-centered. Its called being a teenager. Yes we love you. I still haven't been convinced about the issue at hand. I have, however, been convinced that if I disagree with the Church then I should question my infallibility not hers and my discipleship not hers. I'm not a teenager! I'm twenty! I'm raising a kid!
Anna Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 You can take the man out of the Church, but ya can't take the Church out of the man! The Catholic Church has been in your heart all along, and please God, always will be. :wub:
hyperdulia again Posted July 15, 2003 Author Posted July 15, 2003 (edited) hopefully! i must say that after being away from them for a while the Sacraments are positively intoxicating, I know religion shouldn't be based on feeling, but the feeling of confessing and recieving the King of Glory under species of bread and wine, is just about the most intense thing I've ever had happen to me. Adam and Sean (Mulls, I decided that is your name, is it?) come back! Edited July 15, 2003 by hyperdulia again
cmotherofpirl Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I still haven't been convinced about the issue at hand. I have, however, been convinced that if I disagree with the Church then I should question my infallibility not hers and my discipleship not hers. I'm not a teenager! I'm twenty! I'm raising a kid! Emotional time and chronological time are rarely the same.
GodsThespianChic Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Aww, I'm so happy!!! It's great that you're back in the Church!!
Richard Posted January 13, 2004 Posted January 13, 2004 You can take the man out of the Church, but ya can't take the Church out of the man! The Catholic Church has been in your heart all along, and please God, always will be. :wub: Amen to that! :)
Ash Wednesday Posted January 13, 2004 Posted January 13, 2004 Dude this doesn't censor beaver dam and ass, but it censors carp?
Lil Red Posted January 13, 2004 Posted January 13, 2004 Dude this doesn't censor beaver dam and ass, but it censors carp? weird :blink:
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 13, 2004 Posted January 13, 2004 Dude this doesn't censor beaver dam and ass, but it censors carp? yeah and i don't use any of the first two that you said, only the third one. LOL so no fun for me :ph34r:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now