An Old School Catholic Message Board

LIFE ON THE ROCK

sisterannmarie

sisterannmarie

Did you see those great nuns on ewtn's life on the rock on thursday... what a witness
just kidding
i have to say that because they were my sisters
love ya

ThyHolyLove

I didn't see the show but were they the Marian Sisters of Lincoln?? I'm really interested in them, but haven't goten the nerve to write.....How long have you been with them Sister? What do you do with them? Having any vocation retreats this year??

Thanks for any info!

-Emily

Totus Tuus

That was such a wonderful program. We're so blessed to have you guys! I love the bishop of that diocese... too... we praise him in our house a lot :P

sisterannmarie

[quote name='ThyHolyLove' date='May 11 2005, 05:53 AM'] I didn't see the show but were they the Marian Sisters of Lincoln?? I'm really interested in them, but haven't goten the nerve to write.....How long have you been with them Sister? What do you do with them? Having any vocation retreats this year??

Thanks for any info!

-Emily [/quote]
www.mariansisters.org

I love LIFE ON THE ROCK! It's the greatest shooooowwwww!!

I saw it too!! I watch it every day when I come home from school.

DiscerningSoul

I loved when one of the sisters was talking about there habits and told about a visit to the dentist and two little boys were playing and one looked at her and told the other boy to touch her and they where so sursprised that she had orange hair. :P
I really enjoy watching that show.

• 2 months later...

[quote name='sisterannmarie' date='May 10 2005, 04:18 PM']Did you see those great nuns on ewtn's life on the rock on thursday... what a witness
just kidding
i have to say that because they were my sisters
love ya
[right][snapback]588058[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

HELP is there any way I can access the show over the Internet?

beata_virgo_maria

just search "Fr. Francis Mary w/ Marian Sisters of The Diocese of Lincoln" under EWTN Programs at [url="http://www.ewtn.com/vondemand/audio/intro.asp"]http://www.ewtn.com/vondemand/audio/intro.asp[/url]
although that will only get you and audio recording of the show.

Edited by beata_virgo_maria

Marieteresa

Hey folks the PCPA from the St. Joseph Monastery in Portsmouth Ohio will be on Life on the Rock on Sept 1. So set those VCR's to watch those great PCPA nuns!

All For Jesus

Yay!!! I'm so excited that they are going to be on Life on the Rock! Can't wait to watch it- thanks for telling us.