EcceNovaFacioOmni Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 Ran across another one of these guys today... [url="http://www.vaticaninexile.com/PopeMichael.html"]http://www.vaticaninexile.com/PopeMichael.html[/url] [url="http://www.geocities.com/prakashjm45/index.html"]http://www.geocities.com/prakashjm45/index.html[/url] [url="http://www.popemichael.homestead.com/"]http://www.popemichael.homestead.com/[/url] [url="http://www.vaticaninexile.com/PopeMichaelI.html"]http://www.vaticaninexile.com/PopeMichaelI.html[/url]
Socrates Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 (edited) [quote name='thedude' date='May 12 2005, 07:42 PM'] Ran across another one of these guys today... [url="http://www.vaticaninexile.com/PopeMichael.html"]http://www.vaticaninexile.com/PopeMichael.html[/url] [url="http://www.geocities.com/prakashjm45/index.html"]http://www.geocities.com/prakashjm45/index.html[/url] [url="http://www.popemichael.homestead.com/"]http://www.popemichael.homestead.com/[/url] [url="http://www.vaticaninexile.com/PopeMichaelI.html"]http://www.vaticaninexile.com/PopeMichaelI.html[/url] [/quote] This looks even dumber and crazier than "Pope Pius XIII." And why can't this "Pope" find someone who knows how do web design??? Whoever did the site I went to struggles with basic html concepts (or hasn't learned to use his web editor)! Edited May 13, 2005 by Socrates
KizlarAgha Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 I love it! This is the best! I want to go work for his administration but I think it's based out of a garage.
Ash Wednesday Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 Can you imagine the looks he would get at the grocery store when asked what he does for a living? I wonder what their take on Pius in Montana is.
KizlarAgha Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='May 12 2005, 08:11 PM'] Can you imagine the looks he would get at the grocery store when asked what he does for a living? I wonder what their take on Pius in Montana is. [/quote] Pius is a schismatic and a heretic! Pope Michael is the head of the true Roman Catholic Church!
MilesChristi Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 [quote]Can you imagine the looks he would get at the grocery store when asked what he does for a living?[/quote]
Dreamweaver Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 Absolutely crazy...more crazy than "pope" Pius XIII.... You can contact him at a PO Box in Kansas! Now if that ain't the real deal.... I'd hate to see anybody take him seriously.
DemonSlayer Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 That's one of the dumbest thins I've ever seen in my life.
SarahB Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 That guy needs to learn how to smile. You'd think he'd be happy the Church had a new Pope after 32 years.
Guest Eremite Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 It must be fun dressing up and playing Pope. Maybe it's like when you're a kid, and you play Cowboys and Indians.
SarahB Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 Just a random thought.....I've seen a few of these before in the past. Anyone know if a woman has ever tried a stunt like this?
bookwyrm Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 That guy is wack! Sheesh ... what do you say to that?
journeyman Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 [quote name='SarahB' date='May 12 2005, 10:24 PM'] Just a random thought.....I've seen a few of these before in the past. Anyone know if a woman has ever tried a stunt like this? [/quote] not since Pope Joan got stoned in the streets of Rome . . . although that is supposed to be a myth
Tony Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 him and Pius XIII should have a slap flight to see who is supreme anti-pope
Guest Eremite Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 I've heard of a traditionalist community in Canada that advances the ordination of women.
SarahB Posted May 13, 2005 Posted May 13, 2005 [quote name='Eremite' date='May 12 2005, 11:32 PM'] I've heard of a traditionalist community in Canada that advances the ordination of women. [/quote] Then they aren't very traditionalist. That's like....the extreme opposite of being a traditionalist.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now